A few questions

When I get into the EC2 Main Hall the first thing I will do is buy the VT's for the autographs I want.

If I want to buy anything else, for example the Game of Thrones talk on the Super Stage at 13:40- 14:30 or a Photo Shoot etc (provided they aren't sold out already) then, going by the rough layout map posted on the forum, do I buy them from the area on the map called 'Sales Queues'?

There is something called 'Trailers' on Stage A on at 12:45 to 13:30. Is it free or paid? What's it about?

How much does it cost to keep you bag somewhere? If I hand it in at say around 9.30am, and want to collect it around 5pm, but can I also get to my bag as many times as I want to throughout the day? Like everytime that I get an autograph or buy something can I ask to see my bag, put stuff in, then give it back?

I don't want to carry my bag about all day but I know I will be buying things so I don't want to be carrying them about either lol

How much does it cost to sit on the Iron Throne?

I want to go to the Walking Dead talk which is free and in the Super Stage. I don't need a ticket for this, just turn up around 16:45-16:50 and wait to go in?

Here are some answers, you do not buy the VQ tickets, you collect one with a number on, if you check occasionally with the guest when they have reached your number you can join the line to get an auto, this is when you pay. It is like an old deli/cheese counter at a supermarket, take a number and wait for your turn!!

Yes to buy new tickets you would need to go the the sales desk.

The trailers I would guess is new film and/or tv trailers for upcoming releases, I would think this is free.

Hope that is some help.

The trailers are free.

VQ tickets have been correctly explained by AdamsAdventures, same for the sales desk.

The venue offers a cloakroom, at least in EC2. Costs are 1 pound for smaller items, 2 for larger ones. I honestly don't know if you can get to your bag a couple of times a day without repaying. This is run by Earls Court and we have no influence on that.

The Iron Throne prop photo is 5 pounds.

Free talks are not ticketed this year, correct. You just show up and wait.

Thanks for the replies :)

My bag shouldn't be too heavy. I guess I'll just carry it and if I want to put it in a cloakroom/baggage area I will go and ask.

One last question. I think I read somewhere on the forum that you can buy something for 5 pounds (a booklet/programme/raffle ticket?) and you can win cool stuff if you are a winner.

So if I buy one and I win then do I get the prize on the Saturday? Or would I get it posted out to me as I am only going on the Saturday and not the Sunday?