Latest guest announcement - Isaac Hempstead Wright

I was one of the lucky ones this morning to buy a Single Photo shoot Ticket... However For Legal reasons it was cancelled. No Problems.. We were told by Too Tall (I think that was you) That a Full Refund would be given... That's good. Off I trot to get my Refund.. When I get there, They put a nice young lady who knows Nothing about Refunds on the counter and this lady asks the Really Nice young lady in front of me, "did you pay by Cash or Card?" The young lady said.. "Card". This now caused a Massive melt down as the money has to be put back on to the card... I lent over and said, "I paid by Cash.".. I was then interrogated by the woman about this..? WTF I then told her very politely I paid by Cash and How would you know how I paid for this? Here is the ticket.. I was then Refunded the Cash.. What's going on SM... Not good.... :no:

I was number 300 and something, and I desperately wanted to meet Isaac. He's lovely and one of my absolute favourite actors ever, so I nearly screamed in delight when I heard he was going.

He walked straight past me when I was in line for a photoshoot and I just looked on in awe. I smiled and waved, although I was dying inside, and he smiled back at me. I melted inside, and although I was in the 300s, I never actually got to get his autograph. Disappointed :(

The organisers sold a solo photoshoot yet SM didnt deliver because someone allegedly hadnt read the contract correctly and so cancelled it, then decided to send out Too Tall instead in the hope that he's too intimidating to argue with. Basic competency from your staff would be great!

Very gutted about that, as many I bought the single photo and then I have been told that it was cancelled and I got a refund. But at the moment there was not even chance to get an autograph anymore cause it was too late and the ticket was gone. :(

My fiancee managed to accost him as he was exiting the autograph stands on his way to the exit, she was polite and respectful and he more than welcomed her by shaking her hand, acknowledging and smiling. Very polite. Even posed for a photo with another fan and apologised to those he couldnt stop for. Will be a fantastic guest fpr future cons

• 1 year later...

I really wanted to meet him but I had too many photoshoots so I missed my change. I went to the single photo shoot but he cancelled but at 5:00 when we was leaving the autograph table, I saw him getting a photo taken with one fan when there was more than one fan and I ran up to him all excited and asked him polity and asked him for a quick photo but he refused and walked away. I was so upset and disappointed :(