Latest guest announcement - Isaac Hempstead Wright

Hi all,

I am new to the LFCC and this is my first ever con, and I have a question to ask you experts:
Unfortunately, I dont have the money to be able to pay for an autograph/photo shoot with my favourite actors, and i was wondering if there is a way to not pay for an autograph and just have a picture taken on my phone with the person?

Regardless i am still going tomorrow and look very forward to seeing some heroes of mine :D

Very happy for everyone that I can withdraw my earlier statement about the single shoot. :smile:

I don't have times though, sorry. Hoping to have an update before the show starts tomorrow, but your best course of action is really to check on the day.

Hi all,

I am new to the LFCC and this is my first ever con, and I have a question to ask you experts:
Unfortunately, I dont have the money to be able to pay for an autograph/photo shoot with my favourite actors, and i was wondering if there is a way to not pay for an autograph and just have a picture taken on my phone with the person?

Regardless i am still going tomorrow and look very forward to seeing some heroes of mine :D

No, I'm very sorry. Isaac will very likely be no photos at the table anyway due to the fact that he's only there a very limited time.

Very happy for everyone that I can withdraw my earlier statement about the single shoot. :smile:

I don't have times though, sorry. Hoping to have an update before the show starts tomorrow, but your best course of action is really to check on the day.

Hi all,

No, I'm very sorry. Isaac will very likely be no photos at the table anyway due to the fact that he's only there a very limited time.

Thanks for the reply :)

thats a shame. Would love to have a picture with others like Robert Hays for free but i simply cant afford to pay for a photo for each person :( can you still see them from afar when theyre at a table or is it a seperate excluded thing? Sorry for the seemingly stupid question but as i said this will be my first question.

Most guests won't be behind walls. But please be aware that if you stand close to a line for a long time you will be asked to move. That's a potential safety hazzard.

so i can take a 'selfie' (sorry but thats the only terminology i know!) from a distance and try and get a good pic? :D

If you try that you will be asked to move. I know that this is a current really popular trend. But at shows like this it is considered very rude and crew will almost certainly step in.

• Like 1

Really???

Yeh I went and asked at the sales desk and got one!!!
Oooh thank you so much for the news!! I hope to find one tomorrow, even if I have to queue again after today (soooo long and slow the queue at sales table)

I only went for the double shoot today but Isaac seemed to be enjoying it and was great with everyone. I for one hope he has enjoyed it as People are obviously interested in meeting him.

The shots where there were 2 attendees with them looked cool. Almost like bohemian rhapsody parody. I'm chuffed with my shot.

Edited by Zahariel