Latest guest announcement - Isaac Hempstead Wright

What time will the photo shoot be? I can't see it on the schedule yet?

I'm trying to get this confirmed. It is very unlikely we get an updated schedule online. Please ask when you buy the tickets. If I get information I will add it to the first post.

I honestly don't know. If you bump into Jason ask him, maybe he'll let you know. The only thing I can tell you is that there must have been a very good reason for this. And if there had been a single shoot I very much doubt the double would have happened. He's only there a couple of hours after all.

I hope there is a single photo shoot.

It's bad enough with Natalie dropping out and waiting a few weeks for a refund but also having to fork out perhaps £40 for a double photo again is a proper insult if there is no single shoot available.

I already have the big man's photo so just a single please showmasters.

• Like 2

What time will the photo shoot be? I can't see it on the schedule yet?

I'm trying to get this confirmed. It is very unlikely we get an updated schedule online. Please ask when you buy the tickets. If I get information I will add it to the first post.

I hope there is a single photo shoot.

It's bad enough with Natalie dropping out and waiting a few weeks for a refund but also having to fork out perhaps £40 for a double photo again is a proper insult if there is no single shoot available.

I already have the big man's photo so just a single please showmasters.

I think there's a few of us in this same situation, I already have a photo with Kristian and I reckon a lot will, a single would have definitely been better. But alas, it is what it is.
  • Like 1

As I've already said, while I don't know the reasons I am sure there were valid reasons why no single.

Maybe next time SM should rather tell a guest they won't have them seeing they only can attend a couple of hours (and have agreed to do that at the very last minute basically) and are not doing separate photo shoots? ;)

If Isaac enjoys himself there's every chance that he'll come back a full day or even a full weekend and there'll be single photos.

Hello, it says on the guest appearance information on the main page that he is appearing sunday 1-5pm I presume its a mistake as it says saturday here, but just thought i'd check ;-) thank you