Guest cancellation - Natalie Dormer

So we get a refund for the tickets, what about the postage we paid?

I've noticed with the new system, if it was just the one ticket on the order, say just Natalie, the postage is refunded too. Got it back with my Sean Maher refund. I don't think it applies on orders with multiple tickets tho :) Hope that helps :)

Yes, if it was a a order where everything got cancelled you'll be refunded postage too.

Well this is making me extremely paranoid that Lena is gonna cancel if that happens I may just cry in a ball in the corner of my room hahaaa I feel for all you guys who had tickets for Natalie I missed out so it's not so bad for me

Lena has attended a few Showmasters events over the past few years, it should be fine.

I don't think she will, I know most guests are in the UK now, Milo Ventimiglia and a load of guests have already posted things like how they are on the way to England and how they have now arrived etc.) so I don't think she will

Edited by mflowers
  • Like 1

1 night before the show this is really bad showmasters , you can't tell me Natalie did not know until last night she was needed this weekend !

I would like to swap my ticket for a different guest all these cancellations in the final week is a joke.

I just can't afford to keep paying out again for new guests and be waiting around for refunds !

Please sort out this refund system better in future it's a joke for people with limited income to spend.

• Like 2

If she's filming at the moment then yes, it can change at the very last minute, shoots can overrun, it happens frequently and schedules can and do change for actors on a daily basis. Don't be that naive.

• Like 4

1 night before the show this is really bad showmasters , you can't tell me Natalie did not know until last night she was needed this weekend !

I would like to swap my ticket for a different guest all these cancellations in the final week is a joke.

I just can't afford to keep paying out again for new guests and be waiting around for refunds !

Please sort out this refund system better in future it's a joke for people with limited income to spend.

Unfortunately that is the nature of the acting business. Sometimes work comes up very last minute and above all things that is these people's jobs and people like Natalie get paid very well to do it. There could also be personal reason like I know there are for some of the other guests who have had to cancel. It's very disappointing for us but we just have to deal with it, no need to get upset with SM, it's not their fault and they tell us as soon as anything is confirmed and I know they'll have tried their hardest to make her appearance possible. No need to get angry with them.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Agreed with the above. In the case of working actors on huge projects, deadlines and schedules are very tight and always change last minute. That's why a lot of guests have to fly out straight from set to the event then back, and why others unfortunately have to cancel.

Unless we only want to go for guests that aren't working anymore, it's something that we just have to deal with.

Hi Stuart

This really needs sorting out mate as people including myself who are on a limited budget really can't keep forking out extra cash all the time for new guests mate.

Income is very tight these days and the money left in my account is for household bills and mortgage payments , not at all happy about this.

Last years cancellations took nearly 4 weeks to get back to my credit card account.