Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest cancellation - Natalie Dormer

Unfortunately Natalie Dormer's filming schedule has changed and this means she is no longer able to attend LFCC.

We know this will be a disappointment but I'm sure you will join us in wishing her luck on the film and we are working to bring her to a future show with us soon.

Any pre-booked photo shoot tickets (including the double shoots) will be refunded automatically over the next week.

• Like 1

I feel so sorry for the fans that wanted to meet her it feels like that they are dropping out one by one

Edited by Starbug

I am so upset. Omg. She is the only guest I was meeting too and I was so excited to meet her...

Never mind. Thankyou for the refund though considering the short notice. I hope Natalie's filming goes well. She will be missed on Saturday. :'(

was actually most looking forward to my photoshoot with her...oh well

So if we were going to have a the joint photoshoot, do we lose out on a shoot with Finn because of this?

Yeah probably as it says above all photo shoots including joint ones will be refunded

• Like 1

There are still single photos with Finn on sale, however. So you can still buy one of those.

Omg I don't believe it gutted, this is a huge loss for the weekend, but as said previously it's money spent elsewhere

Absolutely gutted. I'm more gutted that we have to wait a week for a refund. That's money I could have spent at the event.