Photo shoot question

You will be able to purchase digital copies of photoshoots from the online library about 2 weeks after the event. Crew will not be able to use your camera in a photoshoot to take pictures.

Thank you, this makes me much happier.

Reckon they will be ok with me getting a selfie with a go pro?;0

• Moderators

Some guests you will be able to take a selfie or other photo on your own camera while getting an autograph.

The only camera allowed to be on in the photoshoot area is the one the photographer is holding.

You will be able to purchase digital copies of photoshoots from the online library about 2 weeks after the event. Crew will not be able to use your camera in a photoshoot to take pictures.

As far as I have seen in photo sessions no.

Its walk up say hi, pose, click and gone. There is no time for people to stop and chat and take they own photos and stuff.

Selfie in a photoshoot is a big no-no....

No. You can't take anything in with you other than any prop you might want to ask to use. Cameras are a definite no. If you want a digital copy you can buy one online at some point after the show when everything has been uploaded.

What about if you have a bag with you? Do you just leave it outside the photoshoot area until you are done?

Its walk up say hi, pose, click and gone. There is no time for people to stop and chat and take they own photos and stuff.

I'm hoping to have a brief bit of dialogue exchange with the guest during my photoshoots. Something along the lines of 'Hi, how are you. My name is Ed. How's your day going?' At least then I can say that I've actually 'met' them!!

I'm hoping to have a brief bit of dialogue exchange with the guest during my photoshoots. Something along the lines of 'Hi, how are you. My name is Ed. How's your day going?' At least then I can say that I've actually 'met' them!!

That's Nice of you... just remember there's long queues behind you, Lots of people in that queue will have clashes and might only have five minutes to get to the next photo shoot.. Wanna chat then visit the guest at the tables when there is no queues behind... That's the way to do it,...

• Like 1

That's Nice of you... just remember there's long queues behind you, Lots of people in that queue will have clashes and might only have five minutes to get to the next photo shoot.. Wanna chat then visit the guest at the tables when there is no queues behind... That's the way to do it,...

Sorry, but when I meant a brief bit of dialogue exchange, I meant extremley brief! Surely saying: 'Hi, how are you?' is allowed?! This is my first time attending one of these so it will be a learning experience for me and there's no way I'd want to annoy the people in the line behind me by holding everything up!

Edited by Ed1978

Whoa there. No need to over-react! When I meant a brief bit of dialogue exchange, I meant extremley brief. Surely saying: 'Hi, how are you?' is allowed?! This is my first time attending one of these so it will be a learning experience for me and there's no way I'd want to annoy the people in the line behind me by holding everything up!

Your best bet is to see what everyone in front of you does, but there really isn't much time.

About the digital copy....

Any chance of removing the watermark? Also (not sure on this) isn't there a watermark on the print? If so any chance of removing that as well?

There isn't a watermark on the digital copy which you buy and not on the print either. The only exception where I've seen a logo on the print was one of the green screen shots.

The watermarks are there in the shop because there were problems before.