Need some help

I am a total newbie to this stuff and I have a question.

If I want to buy the entry tickets and possibly photoshoot tickets for Saturday when I should buy the tickets? Can I buy them on Friday or only on Saturday and what time the sale starts?

Thank you!

• Moderators

Early entry Saturday tickets, along with photoshoot and paid talk tickets, will be on sale at the sales desk Friday (along with both types of entrance ticket for Sunday.) You will have to buy entrance for Friday to get to the sales desk.

Standard Saturday entry will only be available on Saturday.

Edited by etmuse

Yes, last year the day tickets were as you go in as I had to my son & his wife tickets for the Sunday. Then as you go into the main area they usually put the photo shoots buying at the front with other things like refunds etc.

Ok thanks Etmuse, I got them earlybirds last year.

Edited by Helliquin

So if I want to have like a photoshoot or two and just the entry to the building which one is the best? Because mostly I am going to see the Transformers cars so I am not really sure which one is better and what time should I be there to buy it,

But the photoshoot is better to buy on Friday? Will they tell me what time should I be for the photos? I saw the schedules for pics, but no idea how does it work.

So if I want to have like a photoshoot or two and just the entry to the building which one is the best? Because mostly I am going to see the Transformers cars so I am not really sure which one is better and what time should I be there to buy it,

But the photoshoot is better to buy on Friday? Will they tell me what time should I be for the photos? I saw the schedules for pics, but no idea how does it work.

The sales tables are only in Earls Court 2. If you want to buy those tickets you need to line up at EC2. Tickets on the door are also available in EC2 only.

If you buy on the day you'll definitely be towards the end of the time slots on the schedule.