Gold Pass "Goodie Bag"?

Is there a goodie bag this year? I didn't even know that.

One of the things that should be included is the autograph pack which is a selection of pre-signed autographs from previous events.

From previous years the only goodie bag given out was a blue fabric bad with the LFCC logo on it. I find the handels are a bit long on them so I normally tie a knot to shorten them.

There is due to be a goodie bad for the comic gold this year as we do not get the auto pack, but have no idea what will be in it.

I think it's just referring to your autograph pack that you get with the Gold Pass based on the pack you chose when ordering........anything that may be included in the comic passes I know nothing about.

Now they give you the autograph pack in a beige/off white type shopping bag lol. In the past they have had the LFACC logo on them but at the last few events they have been just been plain off white bags. I have a cupboard full of the things lol

The standard (Normal)Gold Pass Goodie Bag (Autograph Pack)
When you collect your pass you will receive a pack containing 4 autographs from your choice of genre worth approximately £40 - £50 plus 7 random autographs worth approximately £70
You can choose from one of the following subjects: TWILIGHT, STARGATE, STAR WARS, HARRY POTTER, STAR TREK, BRITISH TV/FILM, US TV/FILM, CLASSIC DR WHO, NEW DR WHO, JAMES BOND, HORROR, TORCHWOOD, LOST, SUPERNATURAL, JOSS WHEDON, INDIANA JONES, GAME OF THRONES