How early is early?!

Thanks guys! I'm not bothered about seeing Stan, Carrie, John, or the others that I know will be insanely busy. So I should be fine then? Especially since I'll be going straight for Lena's VT as soon as I get in :)

Same for me, my main guests are Lena & Dina Meyer, was planning to get there about 7.30 on Sat & panicked for a little bit that it wasn't early enough but now i think/hope i'll be ok.

Edited by CazR

You'll be fine.

Thank you :D

Thanks guys! I'm not bothered about seeing Stan, Carrie, John, or the others that I know will be insanely busy. So I should be fine then? Especially since I'll be going straight for Lena's VT as soon as I get in :)

Same for me, my main guests are Lena & Dina Meyer, was planning to get there about 7.30 on Sat & panicked for a little bit that it wasn't early enough but now i think/hope i'll be ok.

Yeah you should be fine! I think 7.30 is early enough :D 8.30 is the soonest I could get there without having to wake up at 3am!

• Like 1

I am aiming to get there for around 7:45-8am on Saturday as I have to come from Aylesbury which is around an hour away from Earls Court. Might also make the trek down on Friday for the Stan Lee pre show signing to eliminate some pressure on the Saturday.