STAN LEE extra signing on Friday for ticket holders only ...…IMPORTANT

Can we all just appreciate that he's 92 and he's given up and rearranged alot of his down time to sign things, restrictions are in place and that sucks but we're all very lucky to meet him

Edited by MissShell
  • Like 3

Can we all just appreciate that he's 92 and he's given up and rearranged alot of his down time to sign things, restrictions are in place and that sucks but we're all very lucky to meet him

At last!

Glad to see that common sense prevails.

• Like 2

Anyone got any news on how many people are there, how fast the queue's moving, etc? Just so we might know what it's going to be like for Saturday/Sunday? :smile:

Once the doors opened he was banging through people. Totally worth going and getting Stan out of the way, really wouldn't fancy doing it over the weekend.

Stan was a top bloke today! He arrived late, yes, but I didn't mind because once it started it went smoothly. He signed my Spider-Man metal poster and he took the time to look at it and he said "that's beautiful" then handed it to me and I went on my way. Couldn't ask for anything more from him. Good luck to anyone that wishes to meet him this weekend, if you can, take the opportunity.

What a legend!!! Got an awesome fist bump from him and well worth £90 and 3 hrs sleep. His grandson even said hi. The guy us a star and as much as I would have loved personalised I dont know anyone else aged 92 who could do what hes doing. He suffers from chronic arthritis and signing thousands of autos.

• Like 2