STAN LEE extra signing on Friday for ticket holders only ...…IMPORTANT

To anyone from SM, seems to be 2 queues forming from where I'm stood. Maybe a little stewardship to direct people in the right direction?

The only one from SM around is me, the staff at the venue is not regularly looking here. If you see anyone with a crew shirt please grab them. I have asked for someone to be sent out. But as everyone is very busy right now I can't guarantee that my message will be seen. You're physically very much closer to both the problem and the solution than me. ;)

EDIT: I just heard back (way more fast than I expected) and was told "the guys from the center says there is one". So there is Earls Court security around apparently. Please point this out to them.

EDIT 2: Additional info: "They go the long line. The short line is early people that were taken out of the rain."

I hope this answers the question.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I thought it had been said that you'd be able to take photos of him signing while standing in the queue?

If memory serves me right TooTall said that if it would be allowed this would be the maximum. There was never a definite confirmation either way.

EDIT: Where's my manners. Thank you for the updates, Murph.

Edited by Queen_Sindel