STAN LEE extra signing on Friday for ticket holders only ...…IMPORTANT

• Moderators

Quick question, if golds are being issued their wristbands from 4pm onwards does this mean we will have access to the venue at that time or just mean when 6pm rolls around we'll just be able to go straight in??.

You will have access at 6pm when the show opens. We'll still be setting up at 4pm.

Thanks TT

I can't see where it was made explicit and i apologise but does the £45 get you one signature?

And are there prints for him to sign if you don't bring an item?

Sorry, first con and first attempt at getting a signature...

FLIPPING EDIT...

You know what i did? I went and read the FAQ. Like a real boy.

Thanks for the reply, your help is much appreciated. :smile:

Edited by Zemo
  • Like 1

I only have tickets for the preview night and was worried how I was going to fit everything in! Am I right in saying that as a preview ticket holder I can get Stan Lee's signature as long as I get there before 4pm as I'm travelling a long way? I had already booked a photoshoot but was worried I wouldn't have time to get an autograph too. Do we need to being a Stan Lee comic or will there tv photos available as the preview's preview? Thank u so much for doing this you are making a lot of fans very happy :)

• Showmasters Admin

I only have tickets for the preview night and was worried how I was going to fit everything in! Am I right in saying that as a preview ticket holder I can get Stan Lee's signature as long as I get there before 4pm as I'm travelling a long way? I had already booked a photoshoot but was worried I wouldn't have time to get an autograph too. Do we need to being a Stan Lee comic or will there tv photos available as the preview's preview? Thank u so much for doing this you are making a lot of fans very happy :)

Yes there will be free show 8x10s there to have signed if you don't have anything of your own.

Your ticket WILL get you in to this "pre-event" signing between 11-ish and 4pm. There will be the regular Stan Lee signing between 6pm and 7:15pm as well.

• Like 2

Yes there will be free show 8x10s there to have signed if you don't have anything of your own.

Your ticket WILL get you in to this "pre-event" signing between 11-ish and 4pm. There will be the regular Stan Lee signing between 6pm and 7:15pm as well.

Thank you so much :)

• Showmasters Admin

First post updated.

UPDATE:

There will be one single queue for this PRE-EVENT Stan Lee signing outside EC1 Brompton hall.

• Like 1

• Moderators

damn, nice one Showmasters!

I'm travelling down on the Friday from Manchester so as soon as I've checked in I'll head straight over there.

This is only for all Gold passes, Silver, pre-paid tickets, right?

Correct.

Yes that's right, £45 per signature

Oh ok thanks. Been reading the forums for the past hour or so now and i saw that you can have five items signed by Stan per person…so that means £45 for each item you want him to sign for you? I thought it was five items is £45…is that incredibly naive?

Like I said, con/autograph first-timer right here...

• Moderators

You can have a maximum of five items signed each time you go down the queue, at £45 each. (this rule is in effect for all guests who are on the VT queuing system)

Can I just thank showmasters for this defo will be successful for and auto now

I'm not sure why some many questions it's all very clear lol

It's because alot of people don't care to read....

They see something and then start typing, instead of looking for an answer themselves.

Every bit of info can be found here in the forum, but it's like in a supermarket...some people think the employees are there to do their shopping for them, and ask where everything is as soon as they come in.

• Like 1

How busy do we all think this will be - Obviously there will be queues but as this is something completely new - kind of struggling to plan my day around it. I am coming down with my family so we are heading in to London 'sight seeing' in the afternoon on the Friday before the preview.

If we got there at twelve what time do you see us meeting the man himself.

Cheers

Nigel

• Moderators

How busy do we all think this will be - Obviously there will be queues but as this is something completely new - kind of struggling to plan my day around it. I am coming down with my family so we are heading in to London 'sight seeing' in the afternoon on the Friday before the preview.

If we got there at twelve what time do you see us meeting the man himself.

Cheers

Nigel

Unfortunately we're still a bit short on the 'crystal ball for the mods' fund.

It's the first time a pre-event thing like this has been done, we really have no precedent to work from for an estimate.