STAN LEE extra signing on Friday for ticket holders only ...…IMPORTANT

That is absolutely awesome.

A few questions, sorry, I haven't received my tickets which are full weekend early bird ones. I emailed and got told it's fine, I can just show my email confirmation.

So if I turn up around 1pm to this I can still queue up and hopefully get something signed ?

• Like 1

That is absolutely awesome.

A few questions, sorry, I haven't received my tickets which are full weekend early bird ones. I emailed and got told it's fine, I can just show my email confirmation.

So if I turn up around 1pm to this I can still queue up and hopefully get something signed ?

Yes, just bring your confirmation and it will be considered a ticket. You can then sort out the tickets when the show opens at 6.00

Does this mean the exclusive posters and POP! figure will be available from 11am or will they only become available from 6pm onwards?

The POP figure is not sold by SM and the dealers room is not open, so no. If you mean those comic posters that SM put on a post about unfortunately those won't be released.

THIS IS AMAZING thank you :dance:

just one question: will any of the included photos to sign that are available in the normal signing be available at this extra signing? Because I promised to get Stans signature for my friend but she didnt gave me any picture/item with me so just want to know that do I have to get her signature later! :smile:

I assume they will be just like any other signing

• Moderators

Is there any way Jason as I messed up my timings for the Friday (thought it was an all dayer so got train tickets arriving around 1) that I could some how pre-buy a ticket for the Friday night early to save me queuing as I don't want to meet stan lee...

i am sorry this is not posable sorry.

we are only doing this pre singing before 6 pm on friday .

the only other thing is the gold passes will be processed from around 4 pm

jason

Sorry Jason

So just to confirm Gold Pass holders are going to start receiving their wristbands from 4pm onwards is that right??

Awesome news! Love this, I'm confident I'll be able to get his auto now, thanks Showmasters! :)

Quick question, will Stan have a white pen or at least something lighter than black? I'd like him to sign one of my comics but it's quite a dark cover.

Sorry if this is a really basic question, this is my first con so I'm a total newbie lol :)

Is there any way Jason as I messed up my timings for the Friday (thought it was an all dayer so got train tickets arriving around 1) that I could some how pre-buy a ticket for the Friday night early to save me queuing as I don't want to meet stan lee...

jason

Sorry Jason

So just to confirm Gold Pass holders are going to start receiving their wristbands from 4pm onwards is that right??

Apparently so, yes. If that doesn't work out just show your print out to gain entry.

• Moderators

jason

Sorry Jason

Apparently so, yes. If that doesn't work out just show your print out to gain entry.

I like the sound of this!!

• Like 1