Photo shoot availability & talk pricing

I've not been very organised this year and the event has come around quicker than expected, meaning I've missed the chance to buy tickets online as I usually do.

I'm considering getting photo shoots for Summer Glau and John Hurt. I don't mind which days as I'm attending all 3. Does anyone know if these sold out, or if they're likely to, as I'll have to buy the tickets at the weekend?

Also, I can't find any mention on the forum how much the Battlestar talk costs, does anyone know?

Thanks

Thanks.

Do you think I still have a good chance to get them then?

Was the Battlestar talk not sold online?

You should be fine with BIG talk and Summer photoshoot. John Hurt sold out but more were added to the shop. Not sure how many though. He could potentially sell out at the event itself.

Oh I see. This manual ticket adding thing is not very helpful. I was really sad when I saw they were sold out, but I can't do the Friday.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully they still have some left by the time I buy tickets on Friday then!

Hi, does anyone know if Lena Headly photoshoots are sold out or if there will be many left?

They hadn't sold out when the online shop closed. As for how many, that won't be published, and even if a figure was given it could have changed before you get yours on the day (i.e. sold out).

No, the BSG talk didn't go on sale before the store closed.

If you go on Friday you shouldn't have any problems getting the tickets.

we bought BSG talk tickets in the online store at `£15/p for the saturday? (ticket numbers 44-45 if we're not wrong) is there one we're missing?

a4qz42.png

Edited by twinzz

I will only be attending on the sunday, queuing very early to buy an early bird ticket on the door, do you think theres any chance of me getting a photo shoot ticket for lena headey buying on the sunday? :-(

I will only be attending on the sunday, queuing very early to buy an early bird ticket on the door, do you think theres any chance of me getting a photo shoot ticket for lena headey buying on the sunday? :-(

Guys, you are really asking us to predict the future with questions like that. We can't guarantee on anything will last. If I tell you "maybe" this really isn't going to help you. But that's seriously the only answer anyone can give.