How much quieter is Sunday really?

Last year was busy on the Saturday because they had that Twilightesque preview at lunchtime, which was free ticketed and only available from 9am on the Saturday. But Sunday is still busy, slightly less hectic!!!

• Like 1

I much prefer Sunday to Saturday as it generally is quieter; also as i have to travel by car to the event the roads are generally quieter too (although i think this years event will be much busier due to yhe big guests).

Last year was a definite difference between the Sat & Sun, especially in the afternoons and at least could walk down most the stall aisles, Saturday was fat chance.

Whilst it may be quieter in afternoon than Saturday am expecting it still be quite busy. Helliquin certainly sums it up nicely.

Last year was a definite difference between the Sat & Sun, especially in the afternoons and at least could walk down most the stall aisles, Saturday was fat chance.

Whilst it may be quieter in afternoon than Saturday am expecting it still be quite busy. Helliquin certainly sums it up nicely.

Good thing I'll be too busy 'walking with conviction' between the photoshoot areas to need to squeeze between the aisles

I think "Quiet" might be a little misleading for the Sunday, particularly for this year.

I would still expect Saturday to be the busier of the days for a number of reasons:

1. Public transport tends to be better on Saturday

2. Some people still like to have Sunday as a rest day

3. There are a couple of big events on the Saturday (Sherlocked talk and Doctor Who Paid Talk) which will attract extra numbers in

However, I think Stan will be busy every day and also on Sunday you have Ian MacDiarmid as well , so that will pull Star Wars fans in.