Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

I've got three photoshoots with him already and now I want another one. MUST RESIST. He is so lovely, though.

(Also, my Dad was asking me only Sunday evening whether I'd be seeing him because he knows I like him and seem to see him an awful lot. "No, Dad, he's not attending this year," said I. Ooops! Heh. :P )

I'll be bringing my coffee along to see if he wants some. Cheered me up seeing he was coming after getting the tweet that Peter Mayhew had to cancel.

Bring Kenco - just to spice things up...

Now there's an idea...

Any chance he could make it for tomorrow as well ? We brought tickets for his photo shoot, yet for his time to get halved diwn to 10 mins / 100 people seems rather strange considering how many beloved fans he has? ?

He was a joy to meet today, even though it was a mission to get a ticket for him. The poor volunteer was overwhelmed and they placed Anthony in the corner causing some many issues. Show masters should sort out the queue system.

Apart from that he was lovely guest

Hey all,

I've missed him a few times in the past so was over the moon to finally meet him today.

Had a minor panic attack when Showmaster moved him without telling anyone, even the organiser's booth, but tracked him down and finally got my Giles autograph.

Take care,

Matty-lad