Bit of a conundrum

Hey guys!
My first time attending LFCC and pretty excited with less than a week to go!
Slight problem, though...

I'm trying to work out what i'd like to get signed by Stan Lee.
I've narrowed it down to 3 things.
1 - Lego Marvel on PS4

2 - The Amazing Spiderman (Marvel Now!) Issue 1

3 - Avengers Assemble BluRay

The game and the film hold equal personal value to me, but getting a copy of a first issue of anything signed by Stan Lee himself would be pretty awesome, right!?

Any advice or opinions you guys wanna give?

Personally I'd go with No. 2 on the basis that although he may not have worked on that particular issue that is what he is known for, i.e. a comic whereas No. 1 and No. 3 may feature characters from the Marvel Universe they're not actual comics. I'd be interested in knowing what he thinks of his creations in Lego :)

It's for both sentimental AND monetary value!
These are all things i thoroughly enjoy, and any of the three will be CHERISHED if it has the man's signature on... My one worry is that this is my ONE chance for this (No way i can afford two runs through haha).
It won't be something to sell straight away, by any means - I will keep hold of it and look after it, but then i'm just struggling to find a balance of "Which is a COOLER item to get signed by Stan Lee" and "Which is a BETTER item to be signed by Stan Lee"?

The copy of ASM(NOW)#1 also has previews of other new Spiderman titles in it, so i'm unsure as to its' "legitimacy" as a proper print of the comic? (As well as the visible "Bonus book" of Inhuman #1)
I can take shots of what I mean about those if you guys want examples.

Also, if i got AA signed i'd need some super-special marker as it's the steelbook... Or i get him to sign the disc?

33e2c5l.jpg

Apologies for IMG size - If mod requests, i will replace it with a link!

Despite what I've seen other people say here, I'd actually say that Stan had the least to do with the Spider-Man comic as this is one of the latest editions and he had no hand in making it at all. At least with the Avengers, he had a cameo part and also voiced his lego counter-part in the game.

There seems to be good reasons for all of them though. For each of them he did invent (most) of the characters

• The Comic - The comics are what Stan is famous for (although not this one!)
  • Avengers - He's in it! (Briefly!)
  • The Game - He did his voice (Also not a large part)

To be honest I'm not sure what to advise other than to agree with other people here and say that go with what means the most to you. Sorry, I'd hoped to be more helpful here but as I wrote this I began to understand more why you're asking!

I would go for the steelbook. Technically speaking he had less to do with the comic than the other two. The Spider-man comic is a new start and has nothing to really do with him.

Not only did he cameo in Avengers he was also an executive producer, so he is credited in the movie.

At the end off the day get what you want signed. I am pretty sure he won't mind if he signs comics he created, other Marvel comics, or movies he inspired/had a hand in making.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

I know steelbooks are pretty sought after anyways, right!
Looking through some more of my comics i have a few others that would be pretty cool to get the man's squiggle on...
I'm not too clued up as to which would be more valuable in both a sense of monetary value and rarity?

Thanos Annual (3 variants), Origin II #1 (blank variant and original), Amazing Spiderman #1, Deadpool #27, Thanos Rising #1 Variant, Wolverine #1 (variant and original), Deadpool - The Gauntlet #1, Night Of The Living Deadpool #1, Deadpool Kills Deadpool #1, Thunderbolts #1 (2nd print), Hunger #1, Infinity #1, Deadpool #1, Deadpool Annual
21c9yx2.jpg
Marvel Previews #2, Marvel Previews #3, Ultron (one shot), Age Of Ultron #10-AI, Age Of Ultron #10 (both opened and still sealed in black), Guardians Of The Galaxy print, Age Of Ultron #1 (metallic cover), Thanos Rising #1, Thunderbolts Annual, Free Comic Book Day 2014 (Guardians Of The Galaxy, Thanos: Infinity Revelation preview, Amazing Spiderman #1.1)
x6khtj.jpg