Popping out for an hour or two?

I have an early bird ticket for Saturday, and would like to meet Jenna Coleman, Jemma Redgrave, Adjoa Andoh, and John Hurt. I also have a photoshoot booked with John Hurt (ticket No 67). However, I have somewhere else I would like to visit on the Saturday morning, so I'm looking for your opinions on the best way to manage this.

Option 1)

Do the other thing first, which would mean arriving at LFCC around 11.30 - 12. I know that I would be able to walk straight in, rather than queue, and that I could go to John's second photoshoot, but if I got VTs for Jenna & John around noon, what are the chances of me being able to get autos from them before the event closes.

Option 2)

Go to LFCC first, pick up VTs for Jenna & John and then leave for the other thing, returning to LFCC around 12.30 - 1

Option 3)

Go to LFCC first, get VTs for Jenna & John, and then get autos & do John's photoshoot before leaving by 11.30 at the latest, and not returning.

Option 4) Forget about the other thing.

I have left LFCC before for a couple of hours & returned, but with how busy things will be this year, I'm just concerned that I might not get back in (if EC2 reaches 'capacity') or that it would take too long to get the things that I want to before leaving for the other thing.

Any advice or reassurance welcome!

Geoff

Edited by Magpie Electricals

I would definitely advise against option 1. That's still too close to the entry for the Standard Tickets, you'll get in one hell of a rush.

Personally I'd go with option 5 - go there early, see if you get everything done you want to do and if you're done on time go to the other thing.

I think Options 2 ans 4 are the best.

Option 1: VTs may be high and there would be less chance to meet Jenna and John (as they will be busy)

Option 2: By getting your VTs early you will be more likely to meet the guests you want, later in the day.

Option 3: There is no guarantee you will have a low enough VT to enable you to meet the guests by 11.30am. (unless you arrive VERY early in the morning)

Option 4: In terms of LFCC this is the best option. It just depends how much you want to do the other thing. If you really want to do the other thing then Option 2.

I think what I'll do is get VTs for John & Jenna, then get autos from John, Adjoa & Jemma, and do John's first photoshoot. If I have time I'll get Jenna's auto, but if not I'll go to the other thing, & come back for Jenna.

I have got an auto from Jenna already, so if for some reason I can't get one on Saturday, it's not a problem.

Geoff