Personalisations - Stan Lee & Other Big Guests

Sometimes in the past, dedications were not allowed on photos, etc by certain guests. Will Showmasters be able to tell us in advance if personalisations will not be allowed so we can plan? For example I want Stan Lee, but only if I can get a personalised 10x8. As you can probably appreciate, I don't want the stress of going specifically to his hall and killing myself to pick up a VT only to find that he wont be personalising. Many Thanks - Just trying to plan ahead the best I can. :)

Personalisations are not confirmed before an event I'm afraid. Especially when it's a pretty fluid situation for many guests and can change throughout the weekend.

Thanks David. Thought I'd ask as I'm trying to reduce unneccessary queuing where possible, Like for many other people, it's going to be a busy one for me with various photoshoots, etc. Looking forward to it though!! :) One day closer...

It's most likely Stan won't be personalising due to sheer amount of people wanting his auto. If he is, then I see it as a bonus.

Agree 100% with this. Hoping for personalisations but not expecting it.

• Moderators

It's always unlikely with the biggest guests, sometimes possible, and occasionally some guests will only do personalisations. So really you never know, but for the biggest guests I always assume not.

Personalise (FROM STAN) or not? I don't really care, its his last time that many of us will ever get to see him and I'll be more than grateful to meet him and get his Autograph.

And as has been said before he is in his nineties now. :)

• Like 1

Fully expect Natalie Dormer, Stan Lee & Carrie Fisher NOT to be doing personalisation's at all, (you may strike lucky if in first 5 people see them). Got photo shoot with Stan and might just make do with that, though see how many people still need get come the Sunday before deciding whether join his queue.

Really hoping that Carrie will personalise!!!!

Same here although I'm going in with the "Stan Lee mindset" of not expecting she will, but hoping she does.

• Like 1

im hoping she signs leia underneath hopefully

On her very old autographs from when Star Wars came out she used to put

Galacticaly yours

*sig*

Princess Leia Organa

This then went to just the sig then PLO and I think that's what she still does

If I may add a little anecdote here?

Two years ago Gillian Anderson *Swoons* was at #LFCC and she was a MAJOR headliner and clearly lots and LOTS of people wanted to meet her, anyways with her price and her stature she was VQT and I was secretly hoping she'd personalise expecting her not to because of how crazy busy she'd be... Turns out she did personalise two items for me, and I was rather surprised by that.

Stan Lee? NO WAY JOSE! He's going to be seriously busy.

Carrie? I'm keeping my cards close to my chest on this one- but however this transpires I hope you all get what you want and that its a wonderful encounter with Princess Fisher :)