Help me prioritise!

Hey guys,

It's my first time going to a con, so I was hoping that some con vets could give me a bit of help. I have no idea what order to see guests in, so could anyone advise me on this? The guests I would like to see are:

• Lena Heady
  • Pedro Pascal
  • Ellie Kendrick
  • Gethin Anthony
  • Kate Dickie
  • Ian Beattie
  • Carrie Fisher

Could anyone give me advice on what order to see these guests in, and who would be VT and who wouldn't? I'm only attending on Sunday and I'm hoping to buy and early bird on the day.

Thanks in advance :dance:

I'd collect VT's in this order, with busiest first:

Carrie Fisher

Lena Headey

Pedro Pascal

However I don't think Ellie Kendrick, Gethin Anthony, Kate Dickie and Ian Beattie will have VT's.

​Obviously we won't know until the day, but you need to choose who you want to meet most and won't regret if you don't end up meeting them.

• Like 1

Just get VTs for who YOU think is going to be big. Who do YOU want to meet the most? I was totally gobsmacked at MK when Carl Weathers was there for the first time and he was open q open q for someone from Predator? come on!!!! see it just comes down to personal taste. Someone like me would go ga ga over someone from Predator but would not blink at someone like Pedro Pascal...

Personally just get here ASAP and get the VTs for the guests YOU think is gonna be problematic.

When I say that I mean regarding busy and large lines of fans/dealers, other people walking past and taking photos on their phones even though they don't want to meet them and get their auto :chair:

Get there early as possible and go for:-

Carrie Fisher

Pedro Pascal

Lena Headey

Kat Dickie

Gethin Anthony

Ellie Kednrick

Ian Beattie

Would make getting Carrie VT priority one. Be surprised if Ian has VT. Could see Ellie & Gethin start off but go open queue. Think Lena was open queue on Sunday before having leave due feeling ill.

Mind you it is hard to predict as last year I'am sure likes Finn Jones, Kristian Nairn, Clive Russell started off without VT but once saw how popular they were soon became so.

• Carrie Fisher
  • Lena Heady
  • Pedro Pascal
  • Ellie Kendrick
  • Gethin Anthony
  • Kate Dickie
  • Ian Beattie

I think this order when it comes to VT. But when you have gotten your VTs. The order dont really matter.

some of theese might be even be alone in the beginning of the day on sunday. So then you can perhaps grab theese early. But I think Carrie for most part and Lena will be abit busy.

• Pedro Pascal
  • Ellie Kendrick
  • Gethin Anthony
  • Kate Dickie
  • Ian Beattie

Its hard to say. But on sunday morning Ive seen many people be completely alone who has been super busy the day before.

But dont w8 to long to get Lena and Carrie ones you have the VT. :)

Edited by Wondermoose