Photoshoots of the Stars only

Why dont you have photoshoots of the stars on their own each day they are there, in different outfits etc that we can buy as mementos of our meets with them, or as a choice in the free pics to get signed

say 1 body shot and one face close up each day they attend

at a price of say £3 for 8 x 10's like one of the regular stores there sells them at

you could easily do this at their first photoshoot of the day

Id buy them

Dam why didn't i keep that idea to myself, more expense !

3 days x 2 each day for Summer + 3 x 2 each day for natalie etc etc

I don't think many people would buy a photo of the star when they could either have a photo with them or get a free 8x10 when getting autographs. Also that consumes more time the guest could be using signing etc.)

Edited by mflowers
  • Like 1

It would take a few minutes for a star to have their picture done on their own

and would be as you had seen them in real life rather than one from their latest TV series etc

so would be a better one to have as a free one to get autographed

I like to have 1 with the stars as well of course but would be nice to have one without me on as well

surely worth showmasters giving it a try , if doesn't work can soon be dropped.

So you mean the guests pose for a shot, let's say 500 of these are printed off and then being sold? Cause the way your title reads I was having visions of the guest standing in the photo area and 100 people standing in front of them snapping away. ;)

I like that idea of the guest posing once for a shot in say an LFCC T-Shirt, something to prove they were at the event and in a pose, could be a humorous one or one they are perhaps famous for. The time element wouldn't be that much as it would only take say 10-15mins to set up and fans would be guaranteed a fairly unique photo and autograph.

What does everyone else think?

But would people buy it? A lot of people meet the stars for tv shows or films etc.) and would want a picture signed from that genre. For example if Ian Mckellen was attending a lot of people would want a Gandalf Picture and how many would want a photo of just him or him "wearing a shirt with LFCC on it". I'm not trying to hit down this idea but merely trying to understand myself as well as highlight some issues with this. Also 10-15 minutes may sound small, but then add that up for every guest in attendance. It just wouldn't be possible.

I get the idea but you're talking about printing off multiple copies of the same picture, so they'd either have to get another printer dedicated to constantly chugging those pics off (and my understanding is that those are not cheap) or they'd have to schedule some time somehow to use the existing printers which, given how busy this LFCC is going to be, would probably have to be overnight! I doubt anybody would volunteer for that job!

Why not just get a pic of you with your chosen star and have them autograph it later on? That way you have a real one off - much better than a mass printed job that hundreds of people would have. :-)

- G

I can't really see there would be much of a market for this.

For me, it's more about my personal connection, so either it's a photo I've taken of the guest when they are signing or a photo with the guest either at their table or an official photoshoot rather than just a stock photo taken of the guest.

As something to sign, well I tend to get a film related item for them to sign, if I'm paying £40 for John Hurt I want him signing Doctor Who, Alien, Merlin etc, not a picture of him wearing an LFCC t-shirt.

• Like 4

If attendees want a 'real life' shot as such, they can always have a photo taken with the guest and then get that signed.

I've done that in the past and it's made the photo extra special.

Even a short amount of time having extra guest photos taken will impact their time to see fans as their schedules are usually very packed.