Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL BIEHN

Sorry if its been asked already but is he doing a talk (with or without the other Aliens guest)?

Also the talks schedule has disappeared, can it be pinned please.

The talks schedule is there and is pinned - the section is just so busy right now that it keeps sliding down.

But all I see is the pinned topic labelled LFCC Talks Entry and that has no info about who and when?? There are no other topics with the green 'pinned' icon next to the title that mention talk schedule..

Edited by nicky

The talks schedule is in with the, well, 'LFCC Schedule' post

I can only see the first post where it has updates on the photo ops and links to what is meant to be a schedule but instead directs me to a floor-plan.

EDIT: My mistake. After closer inspection its not a floor-plan, its a talk schedule that on first glance looks like a floor plan.

Edited by nicky

I'm trying to find out.

But as I've posted elsewhere already, when you notice something like that and were already at the venue please talk to crew at the venue. All office staff but me is at the event. It's extremely lucky if they catch something here (most of them won't even have a minute to come here) and I can only pass messages on. Someone asking on the spot will guarantee a way more fast answer.

• Like 1

He did show up but didn't do the morning shoot, didn't appear to be in the best of moods when I saw him sadly

Glad it wasn't just me that thought that, when he signed my poster today he was really distant. Was a shame as Aliens is one of my all time favourite films!

Got to him around 3.30 today, had a good chat, personalised autograph and posed photo. Either he perked up as the afternnoon wore on or i was just lucky. Very enjoyable experience as massive aliens fans, both agreeing that Alien 3 does not exist ;)