Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL BIEHN

Awesome guest can't wait to meet him

I have a question,I know his wife attends these events with him and I was going to get my victim blu ray signed (which he acted in and directed) she is also in the film and produced it,if she is there do you think she would mind signing it too?

Maybe? ;-)

I have to reply to this one. I met Michael and his wife Jennifer Blanc in November 2012, it was a couple of days after I'd lost my partner. A mutual Facebook friend contacted them to say that I was going to see them. I'd initially cancelled completely but then found it even harder and just needed to get out and be with friends instead of spending time too much time on my own. Both Michael and Jennifer were extremely kind to me, they knew of my circumstances and they were both wonderful and very personal. I will always be grateful to them both for their kindness and the big hug Jennifer gave me. A fantastic couple.

• Like 10

• Moderators

I have to reply to this one. I met Michael and his wife Jennifer Blanc in November 2012, it was a couple of days after I'd lost my partner. A mutual Facebook friend contacted them to say that I was going to see them. I'd initially cancelled completely but then found it even harder and just needed to get out and be with friends instead of spending time too much time on my own. Both Michael and Jennifer were extremely kind to me, they knew of my circumstances and they were both wonderful and very personal. I will always be grateful to them both for their kindness and the big hug Jennifer gave me. A fantastic couple.

Wow, that's a really sad but a fantastic story sound like a really kind and caring couple!!

• Like 1

I hope, that Linda Hamilton will be announced also!))) really want to meat the Terminator actors)) it's good, that Michael will attend!))) Thank you, showmasters!))

hopefully linda hamilton will get announced for the winter lfcc as I can't spend any more money!!

ive not met michael before, but am a big fan of his acting and directing work.

what has he been like with posed pics in the past? does he allow them.

Surprisingly I did get a posed picture with him at his table when I saw him a few years ago. I wasn't expecting that to be honest. To be fair it doesn't automatically mean he'll do it again. Some guests will change from event to event with this though.

Sorry if its been asked already but is he doing a talk (with or without the other Aliens guest)?

Also the talks schedule has disappeared, can it be pinned please.

The talks schedule is there and is pinned - the section is just so busy right now that it keeps sliding down.