Note to Self - last minute preperations

So this is my list of
Last min things to remember-
* Pedicure. So I don't have foot ache all day.
* Charge camera battery.
* Make/buy small enough purse to fit in one of my pockets.
* Prewash and set curls. (pincurls and sponge rollers)
* Lay out cosplay and hair stuff ready for the morning.
* Pack bag: Including bottle of water, paracetamol. plasters, tissues, antiseptic hand gel, torch (don't ask), deodorant, gifts for celebs, tickets and money, stuff for signing, change of shoes, couple of safety pins (in case of wardrobe malfunctions), spare bobby pins and travel hairspray.
* Make lunch, pack lunch.
* Check for any problems on underground

What is yours? Just want to check I haven't missed anything important....

• Like 1

clothes for over night (which will go with my parents. I am unable to travel by myself), tickets train and guests. My water, all my painkillers and hairbrush, make up and deodrant (want to look as good as i can for photo ops, and don't want to smell), and my kindle.

• Like 1

I need to pack bag with:

Items to be signed

Deodorant

Baby wipes (always a good one!)

Camera and different lenses

Snacks and drink: cereal bars, jam sandwiches, bottled water, chewing gum

Folder with tickets, maps and schedule

External charger for iPhones

and also, put all my money into an easy accessible wallet so it's not a pain to take money out of, unlike my usual purse!

• Like 1

I'm hoping to get around 400mb of free space on my iphone.

Hoping that we can get an "Essex/Southend" posse photoshoot/get together pic taken. (I know in one thread this was discussed)

Hoping that we can get an "Essex/Southend" posse photoshoot/get together pic taken. (I know in one thread this was discussed)

If you can heard cats...sounds like everyone is dashing around saturday.

Selfie with the Essex posse innit. ;)

• Like 1

Hmmm yep, I still feel it would be cool if we can somehow arrange this, Ya get me? :)

Hmmm yep, I still feel it would be cool if we can somehow arrange this, Ya get me? :)

yeah blood. If we is in right place at right time up for it man. ;)

See I can talk yoof....

yeah blood. If we is in right place at right time up for it man. ;)

See I can talk yoof....

We gotta be like in like a neutral spot. like the Batmobile cos that got some well harsh rims on it.

Iaiiiie you sound like wellard! But I is dope man, cos EC is like my manor!

• Like 2

So no packing of toothbrushes or toothpaste then?? - Gonna keep well away from you lot :spew::smile:

Are you kidding me? Will be using mouthwash, dowsing myself down with aftershave and slicking my hair with either hair wax or hair gel so I can look all cool(ish) for Carrie Fisher, one wants to make a good impression for Princess Fisher.

So no packing of toothbrushes or toothpaste then?? - Gonna keep well away from you lot :spew::smile:

Brushing my teeth before I leave as I'm 'commuting' only one day.

I'll let you off then!

She from Essex so she be proper reem :)

Hopefully people will be a little considerate with perfume & after shave... seeing as people can be very allergic to strong smells. That's not to say people shouldn't use deodorants and so on but try not to bathe in it, yeah? I would sincerely appreciate that as I'm sensitive/allergic and will get migraines and asthma attacks when people seems to have taken a bath in perfume/after shave. Pretty sure I won't be the only one who is that's there. :)

I need to start packing, my flight leaves in three days! So excited! :D

Hopefully people will be a little considerate with perfume & after shave... seeing as people can be very allergic to strong smells. That's not to say people shouldn't use deodorants and so on but try not to bathe in it, yeah? I would sincerely appreciate that as I'm sensitive/allergic and will get migraines and asthma attacks when people seems to have taken a bath in perfume/after shave. Pretty sure I won't be the only one who is that's there. :)

I need to start packing, my flight leaves in three days! So excited! :D

I have to be very choosy about deoderants/antiperspirants...most seem to give me a rash.

- Sort out items / print off pictures to bring on Friday for signing and any specific pens I would like the guests to use

- Check travel arrangements (hopefully all trains and underground running this weekend in the Earls Court Area)

- Finalise spreadsheets for the weekend, yes I have spreadsheets !

- Get out some cash

- Check the weather (will we need waterproofs or suncream ?)

- Pack the food / drinks for me and the boys to take with us

- Make sure camera has plenty of storage space and charge batteries

- Get haircut

- Remember photoshoot and entry tickets

- sort out boys clothes / outfits (little one want to come as a Power Ranger again)

Last night washed hair and set in curlers with lots of product. This morning I've rolled up curls and added more product. Its still being a pain and wanting to go dead straight with the damp/humidity. I'm going to need hair rats to get the volume I need tommorow.

Tonight its phone charging, and packing my bag/making lunch for tommorow.