The weather

Without sounding all Essex/Saaaaafend here.

I'll be taking both sunscreen and a winter coat- gotta work on my tan innit.

Nah what you want is an umbrella...keeps rain off and sun off...then it folds away.

Do you think I should bring my pac-a-mac? ;-)

Yesturday and today has been a real mix in London! We've had sharp breaf heavy showers with hail and lightning mixed in. Its going to be humid and mid 20's but this weekend looks to be more of the same.

BBC, Metoffice, netweather, raintoday, weatherchannel, sky weather :) check those!

Best bring some sun tan lotion

an umbrella and canoe in case of floods

and some good grip shoes in case it snows

its the UK after all !

personally think thin shirt and thin fleece or foldable waterproof should suffice this weekend

you'll be in doors most of the time anyway and its not far to the tube from the venue so plenty of shelter

whatever you choose to wear, it's going to get sweaty in the venue, please everyone wear deodorant and bring extra with you to "refresh" during the day. BO tends to be one of the most unpleasant things to experience at the event, for the other attendees and I'm sure for the guests too.

• Like 2

Most pages says that it should be dry at least saturday, but well I was hoping for the same weather that we had the exact date last year, it was hot and great weather only thing which sucked for me that the day, it was an awesome and fantastic day because I was at the Doctor Who Proms, but it seems that Royal Albert Hall had no AC, and it was to damn hot in there. I hope it is not that hot at Earls Court.

Well at least it should be dry outside gor those people who q maybe longer outside

Edited by timlux

whatever you choose to wear, it's going to get sweaty in the venue, please everyone wear deodorant and bring extra with you to "refresh" during the day. BO tends to be one of the most unpleasant things to experience at the event, for the other attendees and I'm sure for the guests too.

I shall be bringing along deodorant after all I want to make a good impression with Princess Fisher and Stan King :)

• Like 1

The Met office currently have:

Friday - 30% chance of rain from 16:00 onwards with the temperature dropping from 24* & mid 60% humidity.

Saturday - 25%-40%chance of rain from 13:00 with temperatures from 20*-24* & humidity ranging from 85% to 55%.

Sunday - Isn't up in detail but will prbably be the same as Saturday.

So looks like we might get wet waiting on Friday night and leaving the other two days - not that bad...

Edited by Zahariel

Without sounding all Essex/Saaaaafend here.

I'll be taking both sunscreen and a winter coat- gotta work on my tan innit.

Nah what you want is an umbrella...keeps rain off and sun off...then it folds away.

I'll be bringing my NBC umbrella, ella, ella ay ay. Which I got in New York back in 2006, it maybe small BUT it kept all four of us relatively dry at the Alice in Wonderland prem when it bucketed down in 2010. I shall be having that in my utiilty belt...

Plus, because I'm from Thorpe Bay, will be making sure theres a HUGE flask of Tea for everyone.

You should cosplay a tourguide. Have a badge with your name hold up the umbrella and ask people to follow you while you give commentary.

Remind me to tell you some time about the prank that OH did with that in mind and tourists round St Paul's Cathedral. Let's just say 21 June sees the solar battery in the crypt recharged ;-)

Latest changes - Friday = Light rain 06:00-13:00 followed by a mix of cloudy and overcast skies... Hopefully it'll hold for the advanced stan signing and entry,

Saturday = Overcast 07:00 - 10:00 then Sunny intervals before a late shower at 19:00,

Sunday = Mixture of heavy rain and light showers all day till 16:00...

Latest changes - Friday = Light rain 06:00-13:00 followed by a mix of cloudy and overcast skies... Hopefully it'll hold for the advanced stan signing and entry,

Saturday = Overcast 07:00 - 10:00 then Sunny intervals before a late shower at 19:00,

But what will the tempretures be? ;)

Bugger about Sunday