The weather

How has the weather been there lately?

Could be good to know what sort of clothes one should bring. :P

Changeable...as it always is. Either sunny with showers or rain with sunny spells, depending on which weather person you get. ;)

My advice...layers.

• Like 1

Well if last year is anything to go by, it was very hot all weekend, so just take stuff you can take off if you don't need as shove into a bag, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it ;) British weather is always a pain :lol:

• Like 1

How has the weather been there lately?

Could be good to know what sort of clothes one should bring. :P

Changeable...as it always is. Either sunny with showers or rain with sunny spells, depending on which weather person you get. ;)

My advice...layers.

Now is it grey sky with blue clouds or blue sky with grey clouds?!
  • Like 1

Last year was a scorcher for the LFCC weekend, I think it is looking like a bit more mixed this year, around 20 /21 degrees at the moment cloudy with some sun and some showers. However, this is England and weather as we all know can be some what changeable !

• Like 1

Last year was a scorcher for the LFCC weekend, I think it is looking like a bit more mixed this year, around 20 /21 degrees at the moment cloudy with some sun and some showers. However, this is England and weather as we all know can be some what changeable !

My motto is prepare for everything. ;)

You can get several seasons in one day. lol! I'm hoping for cooler tempretures and no rain when I'm queuing to get in.

• Like 2

My motto is prepare for everything. ;)

You can get several seasons in one day. lol! I'm hoping for cooler tempretures and no rain when I'm queuing to get in.

And in Southend its a regular occurence :)

Without sounding all Essex/Saaaaafend here.

I'll be taking both sunscreen and a winter coat- gotta work on my tan innit.

Nah what you want is an umbrella...keeps rain off and sun off...then it folds away.

I'll be bringing my NBC umbrella, ella, ella ay ay. Which I got in New York back in 2006, it maybe small BUT it kept all four of us relatively dry at the Alice in Wonderland prem when it bucketed down in 2010. I shall be having that in my utiilty belt...

Plus, because I'm from Thorpe Bay, will be making sure theres a HUGE flask of Tea for everyone.

• Like 3

Nah what you want is an umbrella...keeps rain off and sun off...then it folds away.

I'll be bringing my NBC umbrella, ella, ella ay ay. Which I got in New York back in 2006, it maybe small BUT it kept all four of us relatively dry at the Alice in Wonderland prem when it bucketed down in 2010. I shall be having that in my utiilty belt...

Plus, because I'm from Thorpe Bay, will be making sure theres a HUGE flask of Tea for everyone.

You should cosplay a tourguide. Have a badge with your name hold up the umbrella and ask people to follow you while you give commentary.

• Like 2

You should cosplay a tourguide. Have a badge with your name hold up the umbrella and ask people to follow you while you give commentary.

Are ya kidding me? I don't come cheap- I wanna get paid for this! Mind you two years ago I was cosplaying as Mulder and I was given partial crowd control duties- in the end, partially due to the fact I didn't have my Mulder sidearm on me and because the stress of it all got to me I finally snapped and yelled:

"YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!"

As I proudly showed my badge.

Ok, I was given partial crowd control dutes and it helped. NOT LIKE I GOT ANY THANKS FOR IT! Bahahahhahahah

Commentary? Hmmmm I could do that.