LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Goto Lena's shoot, then Colin's and then Carrie's.

Lena's finishes before Colin's starts and Carrie's finishes at 11.05. Will mean going straight from 1 to another, but is doable.

Yeah and I am not even sure If I will be called for all of the first ones. Do you know if the number will be displayed on the day for example it will say numbers 1-80 go to first shoot then numbers after go to second shoot

I have photoshoots for Friday, all pretty much over lapping, just worried about getting to the the 5min photoshoots in time.
If I have ticket number 5 and I get to the line and there are 20 people already waiting, can I move up to number 5 or go to the back of the line?

Lena's finishes before Colin's starts and Carrie's finishes at 11.05. Will mean going straight from 1 to another, but is doable.

Yeah and I am not even sure If I will be called for all of the first ones. Do you know if the number will be displayed on the day for example it will say numbers 1-80 go to first shoot then numbers after go to second shoot

What are your ticket no's for each guest?

I have photoshoots for Friday, all pretty much over lapping, just worried about getting to the the 5min photoshoots in time.

If I have ticket number 5 and I get to the line and there are 20 people already waiting, can I move up to number 5 or go to the back of the line?

Speak to the crew member in charge of the queue. Show them the ticket for your next photoshoot and explain it's only 5 minutes. They'll bump you up the queue.

It does say on the ticket. Number at the top right of the ticket is your ticket number for that shoot.

Admittedly I've yet to look at my tickets other than they all are there. I just want to check this point. I have a gold pass and say my ticket number appeared in the second shoot of the day. Does that mean I can turn up to the first shoot or do I have to wait for the second shoot?

Also I'm booked in to one of those 5 minutes slot (having now checked my ticket I'm #9 so not worried that I'll be the only person for said guest) but is there any likelihood that these will be cancelled?

Gold pass holders can go to either shoot when there are two.

Shoots will not be cancelled, no. (Unless absolutely no one had bought a ticket.)

Thanks. Can now go scheduling on the spreadsheet and see if there's anyone else I could potentially squeeze in although like others I'd love to upgrade on some of the now additional duo shoots :whistling:

I am not at home at the moment but will get back to you on that one, Thanks for all of your help!

Was thinking of going to Jenna's talk. Anyone have any idea how big the Super Stage will be, if she'll be on the Doctor Who panel, and how sold out the talk already is?

Super stage is 2000+ seats.

Thank you. I presume they're expecting a large crowd for the Jenna talk.

Does anybody have tickets for this? What number are they, how high do people expect them to get?

For Jenna Talk, I have 227. And I waited couple of months before ordering. Order date was 10th June.

Hm okay thank you. I hope it isn't too busy, I might end up going.

Due to finances I can only come on Sunday and of course the two things I want to do and have pre-booked totally clash, GoT talk 13.30-14.10 and Terry Farrell photo 13.40-14.05 :grump: I'm so depressed. If I wait to get the photo first I'll miss 10-15min out of 40min talk I paid £20 for, doesn't seem fair.

Could I change my Sunday tickets to Sat?

Edited by girllostinspace

I bought a Sunday ticket for Jamie Bamber when they became available, then when Edwards James Olmos was announced I bought a ticket for him on Saturday. I've just disovered that there are double shoots. Can I use my tickets for this?

Overall I'm happy with the schedule, but I do think I have a clash between 2 of my photo sessions but not 100%. I saying this because I've looked at my photo tickets again and seen my summer glau shoot ticket number is 319, which summer glau photo session does that mean I go to. If is summer's Saturday afternoon shoot then I do have a clash because I also am having a pic with Amy "Lita" Dumas as her photo session starts at 13:45 and Summer Glau's afternoon shoot starts at 14:20. Presume if I have a clash between Amy and Summer, I go to Amy's shoot 1st as it starts 1st, then go to summer's shoot as soon as I'm done at Amy's

Have to be fit also for my mad dash between halls at the end of the day as my Brooke "Tessmacher" Adams shoot is at 16:30 in ec2 and the free wrestling talk is at 17:00 in ec1

Edited by brooketessmacherfan

Oh my! Have three clashes on saturday:((( i am about number 445 (or something like that and it means, i cant be there in the morning shoot, right?) with Lena Headey photoshoot. And it's starting on 14:55 (ends at 15:50). The other one is with Jason Mewes starting at 14:50, ending at 15:30. And the other one is David Yost (starts at 15:15, ends at 15:30). Jason and David are doing only one photoshoot at saturday, Lena is doing two (one in the morning and this one, but i think there's no chance to be in the morning one, because of the number in the ticket), I hope showmasters crew will help me to do Jason Mewes photoshoot faster (i don't remember the number of the ticket, but it's definetely not in the first 50), so i could run after to David Yost and than to Lena Headey))

It's not totally impossible that you might make the morning shoot. The 400 per hour is an estimate, and you are not that far off the 400.

There is no photo shoot for Sharni Vinson on the Saturday schedule but she is due to do all three days

She is listed on Saturday

25i97jo.png

11:25-11:30 :)

Thank you :) feeling tired so didn't see it

No problem! :D only 5/10 minute shoot, so make sure you're there on time!

Edited by minchb

Just 1 clash on Friday which I have to sort out. And 2 on Saturday, one at 11am and the other at 4pm. I might have to go and come back later as I intended to go just Friday and Saturday morning.

for Colin it is 31, Carrie is 138 and Lena is 21.