LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

• Moderators

If for whatever reason a photoshoot isn't finished by 6, will it just over run? Or do we miss out?

I'm sure they'll do everything they can to make sure everyone gets what they've paid for.

This is so helpful to someone so easily confused like me.

Im meeting some smaller guests, for photos. Ive noticed that some only have like 15-20 minute slots. Im guessing I just queue up straight away at the start of the shoot for those ?

• Showmasters Admin

This is so helpful to someone so easily confused like me.

Im meeting some smaller guests, for photos. Ive noticed that some only have like 15-20 minute slots. Im guessing I just queue up straight away at the start of the shoot for those ?

Correct.

Any response on the Sunday Finn/gethin singles and doubles and other got clashes in seperate photo areas?

Talk to crew at C - *maybe* they'll let you do the single at 12.40 AM with the double. But no promises whatsoever.

Alternative: First two shoots in C, tell crew you have the others and they'll get you through fast, then go to E to get Ian and back to C. Then rush to E.

I have a David Hewlett Photo Op ticket for Saturday....

It doesn't say which session but if I don't make the morning, then can I use this one in the later afternoon session?...Is he definitely doing 2 sessions like on the Saturday Schedule layout?

It's ticket No. 152

Thanks

• Moderators

It doesn't say which session but if I don't make the morning, then can I use this one in the later afternoon session?...Is he definitely doing 2 sessions like on the Saturday Schedule layout?

It's ticket No. 152

Thanks

As described in the first post, the sessions are split by ticket number. Your ticket is low enough to go in the first session, but if you miss it you can go to the 2nd.

No I will alsobe there on Saturday. Do you think I can move my photoshoots tto a different day, although I have already bought the tickets?

Yes. Seeing as you have a clash with a talk you will be able to swap the tickets. That's all covered in the mini FAQ in the first post. ;) I thought you were worried cause you were there one day only.

Thanks!

I just got my Carrie Fisher ticket and it's No 165, so I can upgrade to early bird on Sunday and move Summer Glau to Sunday. I go to the sales counter and explain why I need a change, right?

Just one more question: SG is on 14:05-14:50 on Sat. I have a GOT talk till 14:25 on the SuperStage. Will there be time enough to walk from one place to the other?

You need to switch the Summer Glau ticket either on Friday or Saturday please, even if you decide to upgrade in the pay on the day line Sunday. But you do so at the sales table, yes.

I'm confused now... why a clash on Saturday if you're switching Summer to Sunday anyway?

Sorry, I just realised I made a typing mistake! I am switching Summer to Saturday, and Carrie will go early on Sunday morning (upgrade to early bird). Sorry I was in a hurry when typing the previous message.

Thanks for all the info. I will switch Summer's photoshoot ticket when I arrive on Saturday morning.

It's ticket No. 152

Thanks

As described in the first post, the sessions are split by ticket number. Your ticket is low enough to go in the first session, but if you miss it you can go to the 2nd.

Thanks...just wanted clarification again...:D

Question about the props shoots: I see they are on only certain times of the day, does that mean outside that time the prop will not be available, or will it be there, just with no professional photographer, and you have to take your own photo if you want one?

I have tickets for photo with Summer Glau, number is in the 470's for the Saturday, am I right in thinking that will be session 2? It half-clashes with Anthony Head so if I'm understanding correctly, we can let crew know and hopefully get Summer's done early in the session so we can make Anthony Head?

Forgive my ignorance, never done LFCC before!

• Moderators

I have tickets for photo with Summer Glau, number is in the 470's for the Saturday, am I right in thinking that will be session 2? It half-clashes with Anthony Head so if I'm understanding correctly, we can let crew know and hopefully get Summer's done early in the session so we can make Anthony Head?

Forgive my ignorance, never done LFCC before!

You should be fine, but yes if it starts to look tight time-wise make yourself known to the crew, show both tickets, and they can get you through in time.

• Moderators

You may even get in on the first shoot with that number, general rule is 400 people should get through an hour. Even if you are in the second shoot you should be through fairly quickly, if you do have any issues go speak to the crew you should be able to get through to make Anthony's shoot

Sorry to ask again but I'm really confused, my ticket number for carrie fisher on Sunday is 191 so nearer 200 than 100, I've noticed she's only doing two 25 minute shoots, I'm still guessing that the second one is looking more likely but I'm very confused :mellow: