LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Is this a hard and fast rule or can the Organiser's desk make exceptions.

On the Saturday, i have 7 (seven) shoots within an hour, and even with a Gold pass, i find this may be impossible to do. I have Casper Van Dien at 16.05, Jamie Bamber at 16.15 and T.J Thyne at 16.40. Then it gets interesting with Dina Meyer at 16.55, Jenna Coleman at 17.00, James Edward Olmos at 17.00 and then Helen Slater at 17.05. Then a 15 minute break before Natalie Dormer at 17.25.

I gotta go between shoot areas E and B for the Starship Trooper guests and the BSG guests , but then also to areas F, C and D aswell.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

The exceptions are noted in the first post.

The first three won't be a problem at all seeing you have a Gold Pass. You don't have to be there on the dot when the shoot starts, with a Gold Pass you will get sorted in near the front. Even more so if you tell crew you got other shoots to make.

For Jenna you can go to her morning shoot with the Gold Pass, that would help. If you don't want to do that you still have time after Edward James Olmos and Helen to go and see her. Natalie has a morning slot as well. And her shoot is going on until 5.55 PM.

Hello everyone!

I'm going to LFCC on the Saturday, but I didn't get around to buying entry tickets through the online store. To be on the safe side, would it be worth me queueing up on the Friday to buy entry tickets, or could I wait until the day?

I see on the schedule Game of throne talks...but there is no information concerning the GOT screening, which is normally scheduled on saturday evening.

Could you please tell me when the screening is scheduled, and in which area ???

7 PM, that's why it's not on the schedule. This is technically outside the show times. Let me cross check if this is done on the super stage or EC2 - from memory EC2 sounds correct.

Hello everyone!

I'm going to LFCC on the Saturday, but I didn't get around to buying entry tickets through the online store. To be on the safe side, would it be worth me queueing up on the Friday to buy entry tickets, or could I wait until the day?

If you want to buy Saturday tickets on Friday you can't do that on the cash desk at the pay on the day queue, unless you want to buy a full weekend ticket. Saturday Early Birds will only be on sale inside the venue at the sales table. Saturday Standard will only be on sale Saturday morning.

When you talked about shoots being brought forward 10 mins you said David Wenham is now 13.50, but on the pdf its listed at 11.45-12.25 and its his only shoot of the day. Can you please confirm what time his shoot is please?

never mind, just seen above posts lol

Edited by Jobbenar

It must have been asked before but I cant find it...

In order to get from one hall to another you walk outside and walk into the other entrance, this is clear to me. :)

BUT what I cant seem to find is wether this is just showing your (in my case) goldpass and walk straight in to the other hall. Or is it requeuing etc. Cause I have talks that ends basicly at the same time as the shoots starts in the other hall. And some of the talks is only 15min long. Is this realistic?

In order to get from one hall to another you walk outside and walk into the other entrance, this is clear to me. :)

BUT what I cant seem to find is wether this is just showing your (in my case) goldpass and walk straight in to the other hall. Or is it requeuing etc. Cause I have talks that ends basicly at the same time as the shoots starts in the other hall. And some of the talks is only 15min long. Is this realistic?

Getting in and out is covered in detail in another topic. ;)http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84929

With your gold pass you just walk straight in anyway.

Which talks do you see as only 15 minutes?

This is covered in detail in another topic. ;) With your gold pass you just walk straight in anyway.

ooh. Wrote wrong... :D I meant Shoot,

There are a couple of examples for me (thats life sometimes... ). But one of them is

Star Trek on sunday ends 12.30.

The Shoots I have is Finn+Gethin 12.25 - 12.40 and then curtis Armstring 12.35 - 12.45 (This is the worst one)

Im just fishing for realistic times to get between halls :)

This is covered in detail in another topic. ;) With your gold pass you just walk straight in anyway.

There are a couple of examples for me (thats life sometimes... ). But one of them is

The Shoots I have is Finn+Gethin 12.25 - 12.40 and then curtis Armstring 12.35 - 12.45 (This is the worst one)

Yes, for photoshoots times that short are possible.

• Like 1

Yes, for photoshoots times that short are possible.

Sweet :) Thanks!

Now that Peter Mayhew has cancelled will there be another re shuffle?

A couple of guests still need to be added after Peter is taken out. So will be a change to the schedule for sure, whether or not that impacts anything else we shall see.

• Like 1

Forgive me if this is obvious, but I understand the split shoot thing, though was wondering if you were bound to say session 1 or session 2 by your photo ticket number. For example if you were number 10 you'd have to go to session 1, or could you go to session 2?

I ask because I do have an early bird ticket along with a Lena photoshoot ticket for Sunday and it's quite a low number, but it would be more convenient for me to get to the afternoon shoot - I'm not sure that I will be able to make it to EC2 in time to get there for the shoot, given queuing times I have come to expect from the event.

No I will alsobe there on Saturday. Do you think I can move my photoshoots tto a different day, although I have already bought the tickets?

Yes. Seeing as you have a clash with a talk you will be able to swap the tickets. That's all covered in the mini FAQ in the first post. ;) I thought you were worried cause you were there one day only.

Thanks!

I just got my Carrie Fisher ticket and it's No 165, so I can upgrade to early bird on Sunday and move Summer Glau to Sunday. I go to the sales counter and explain why I need a change, right?

Just one more question: SG is on 14:05-14:50 on Sat. I have a GOT talk till 14:25 on the SuperStage. Will there be time enough to walk from one place to the other?

Forgive me if this is obvious, but I understand the split shoot thing, though was wondering if you were bound to say session 1 or session 2 by your photo ticket number. For example if you were number 10 you'd have to go to session 1, or could you go to session 2?

I ask because I do have an early bird ticket along with a Lena photoshoot ticket for Sunday and it's quite a low number, but it would be more convenient for me to get to the afternoon shoot - I'm not sure that I will be able to make it to EC2 in time to get there for the shoot, given queuing times I have come to expect from the event.

As I've said a couple of times, you don't have to go to the first session if that doesn't fit your timetable. They'll just keep calling numbers if the earlier people don't show up. If you're in a split shoot you're welcome to go to the second session if you have to due to circumstances. Just be there before the end of the second session, or you will be left without a photo.

No I will alsobe there on Saturday. Do you think I can move my photoshoots tto a different day, although I have already bought the tickets?

Yes. Seeing as you have a clash with a talk you will be able to swap the tickets. That's all covered in the mini FAQ in the first post. ;) I thought you were worried cause you were there one day only.

Thanks!

I just got my Carrie Fisher ticket and it's No 165, so I can upgrade to early bird on Sunday and move Summer Glau to Sunday. I go to the sales counter and explain why I need a change, right?

Just one more question: SG is on 14:05-14:50 on Sat. I have a GOT talk till 14:25 on the SuperStage. Will there be time enough to walk from one place to the other?

You need to switch the Summer Glau ticket either on Friday or Saturday please, even if you decide to upgrade in the pay on the day line Sunday. But you do so at the sales table, yes.

I'm confused now... why a clash on Saturday if you're switching Summer to Sunday anyway?

Hi,

This will be my first time attending LFCC and my partner has 10 photo shoots on Saturday. I have worked out a plan that should mean he gets them all on time and I was just wondering if someone could look it over for me, thanks :)

10:05-10:30 Milo Ventimiglia (Ticket No. 40)

10:25- 10:40 David Hewlett (Ticket No. 8)

10:25-11:20 Lena Headley (Ticket No. 40)

11:30-12:10 Robert Knepper (Ticket No. 23)

11:45-12:25 David Wenham (Ticket No.17)

13:00-13:15 Glen Morshower (Ticket No. 3)

14:00-14:40 Terry Farrell (Buy on the Day)

14:40-15:10 Kristian Nairn (Ticket No. 46)

15:00-15:25 Michael Madsen (Ticket No. 24)

17:25-17:55 Natalie Dormer (Ticket No. 149)