LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

I have a clash with my Carrie Fisher (16:00-16:25) and Summer Glau (16:20--16:45) photoshoots clashing with my Stan Lee talk (16:00-16:40). I could upgrade to early bird and go to the morning shoot, but my Summer Glau ticket has no 215, and since the shoot is half an hour there's a good chance I won't be able to get in in the morning. Don't know about the Carrie Fisher ticket yet, since I haven't picked it up yet from the post office.

What do I do? Will they let me in at the morning photoshoots if I explain the situation?

Are you there that one day only?

A friend I'm going with has number 400+ something for Natalie Dormer, but she has clashes over the time of Natalie's second shoot slot, if she explained it to a crew member would she be able to do the first Natalie slot or is it mostly tough luck and try your chances later? :)

What clashes does she have? Sorry, but I can't respond to this without more details.

Thanks a lot for the answer, would I be able to leave the talk, have my photo then come back to the talk? Gutted that I'll miss some of Stan Lee's talk but I've already paid now :/

There's still the option to swap as outlined in the first post. Otherwise yes, you should be able to leave and come back. But honestly speaking I'd just leave early and give up the last couple of minutes. There's going to be a lot of stress if you try to rush back. Also please be considerate when choosing your seat - if you have to get up from the middle of the aisle that's disruptive for everyone around.

I think I remember something about being able to use your Sat/Sun Stan Lee photoshoot ticket on the Friday, did I imagine it or is that the case?

No, that is definitely NOT the case. Not for Stan nor for anyone else.

Just occurred to me and I could be making it up but wasn't there mention of an auction somewhere and am I missing it on the schedule?

As said by Emuse, it's a silent auction which usually runs all day until 3pm. You will need to register so you have a bidding number. Once you've done that you can leave your bid on the clip board for the item(s) you want to bid for. At 3pm all the clipboards are gathered up and the final bid is announced, but if you're there you can bid again to win it. So there is no point waiting right till 3pm to make a bid as it can still be beaten.

Thanks. I knew I'd seen something somewhere but couldn't remember the specifics which is why I was seeing there was something.

Photo shoot

Now the schedule is up do I have to book a slot? I already have a ticket. Or do I just turn up and hope for the best? Thanks sorry new to this

The number on your ticket determines when you'll be called through. They work on approximately 100 every 15mins or so. Tickets will be called in batches like 1-50 then 1-100 etc. You join the queue any time after your number has been called. So if you have number 210 you'd go through approx 30mins after the shoot starts and when the crew call 1-250 etc.
100 in 15 mins? I might just make carries first shoot then :dance:

Works out to 9 seconds a shoot. Guess how I know ;-)

Edited by Knitty Fred

• Moderators

Haven't seen a schedule for the book zone, will there be one in advance or will I need to get one from them?

There is a schedule posted already for the YALC section of the book zone. Most other authors in the zone are likely to be around much of the day.

Photo shoot

Now the schedule is up do I have to book a slot? I already have a ticket. Or do I just turn up and hope for the best? Thanks sorry new to this

The number on your ticket determines when you'll be called through. They work on approximately 100 every 15mins or so. Tickets will be called in batches like 1-50 then 1-100 etc. You join the queue any time after your number has been called. So if you have number 210 you'd go through approx 30mins after the shoot starts and when the crew call 1-250 etc.
100 in 15 mins? I might just make carries first shoot then :dance:

Works out to 9 seconds a shoot. Guess who I know ;-)
Ooh I don't know?! Tell meee :D

OH NO.. the worst possible happened. I pre-ordered photo shoots with the Atlantis trio for Sunday, taking a chance and hoping they would be early enough for me. They are not. :no: Sarah Parish starts at 16:10 and my plane departs from Gatwick at 18:45. I had already promised to myself that this is the last time I order return flights for the same evening. Now I'm really sad.

Thats why a flying home monday and not sunday. it stressed me enough at my first Con in 2010.

I have a clash with my Carrie Fisher (16:00-16:25) and Summer Glau (16:20--16:45) photoshoots clashing with my Stan Lee talk (16:00-16:40). I could upgrade to early bird and go to the morning shoot, but my Summer Glau ticket has no 215, and since the shoot is half an hour there's a good chance I won't be able to get in in the morning. Don't know about the Carrie Fisher ticket yet, since I haven't picked it up yet from the post office.

What do I do? Will they let me in at the morning photoshoots if I explain the situation?

Are you there that one day only?

no, I will also be there on Saturday.

A friend I'm going with has number 400+ something for Natalie Dormer, but she has clashes over the time of Natalie's second shoot slot, if she explained it to a crew member would she be able to do the first Natalie slot or is it mostly tough luck and try your chances later? :)

No I will also bethere on Saturday

What clashes does she have? Sorry, but I can't respond to this without more details.

Edited by whitewillow

• Moderators

My photo shoot is with Lawrence Gillard Jr though :/ right in the middle of the Stan Lee talk :/

You'll have two options here, leave the talk and come back or alternatively if you produce both your tickets to the sales desk and swap your Lawrence Gillard shoot

• Like 1

No I will alsobe there on Saturday. Do you think I can move my photoshoots tto a different day, although I have already bought the tickets?

Yes. Seeing as you have a clash with a talk you will be able to swap the tickets. That's all covered in the mini FAQ in the first post. ;) I thought you were worried cause you were there one day only.

As a gold pass holder, so not holding a paid talk ticket per se would I be able to swap shoots to enable me to attend a talk? I ask given talks are a perk of the gold pass and in part included in the price. As it stands if I am unable to switch shoots I do not see me being able to attend any of the task that interest me.

Many thanks

Edited by ChrisW

I'm a teeny bit confused. It says in the post that David Wenham's shoot is at 13:50, but in the PDF schedule, it still says that the shoot is 11:45-12:25. Could someone verify which time is correct and how long it is, as David is one of the folks I want to meet in my Merry Brandybuck costume.

Sorry if this has been covered in full. I read the first 8 pages and the general consensus is that photo shoot tickets this year were not being allowed to be changed to what usually was the quieter Friday.

Is this a hard and fast rule or can the Organiser's desk make exceptions.

On the Saturday, i have 7 (seven) shoots within an hour, and even with a Gold pass, i find this may be impossible to do. I have Casper Van Dien at 16.05, Jamie Bamber at 16.15 and T.J Thyne at 16.40. Then it gets interesting with Dina Meyer at 16.55, Jenna Coleman at 17.00, James Edward Olmos at 17.00 and then Helen Slater at 17.05. Then a 15 minute break before Natalie Dormer at 17.25.

I gotta go between shoot areas E and B for the Starship Trooper guests and the BSG guests , but then also to areas F, C and D aswell.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I see on the schedule Game of throne talks...but there is no information concerning the GOT screening, which is normally scheduled on saturday evening.

Could you please tell me when the screening is scheduled, and in which area ???