LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

First of all let me start by saying I'm a Gold Pass holder.

I've just plotted out on spreadsheet all my photoshoots and talks. I've booked a photoshoot for Pedro but they have the potential to clash with Paul McGann and Ellie McKendrick depending on how long it takes me.

If I don't get into the first session and have to attend the session do you think there would be any likelihood that he would be willing to sign the photograph afterwards as I was hoping to be able to get him to sign it? Just conscious if I don't get the earlier session done there'd only be 5 minutes left of the day so think would be a no.

Edited by Knitty Fred

• Moderators

First of all let me start by saying I'm a Gold Pass holder.

I've just plotted out on spreadsheet all my photoshoots and talks. I've booked a photoshoot for Pedro but they have the potential to clash with Paul McGann and Ellie McKendrick depending on how long it takes me.

If I don't get into the first session and have to attend the session do you think there would be any likelihood that he would be willing to sign the photograph afterwards as I was hoping to be able to get him to sign it?

Do you mean sign your photo directly after you've had it taken??, if so then sadly no, because of the number of people through the photo shoot areas it's a quick hi...click...bye

As a Gold Pass Holder its never taken me more than 2 minutes to get a photo shoot done. Even if you arrive halfway through the shoot you will still get directed straight to the head of the queue. More frequently this means I have become the victim of evil looks and more recently verbal abuse and threats but hey when you pay for a Gold Pass thats what you're entitled to do.

• Like 6

I have to agree with Jonathan. It doesn't take long to get a photoshoot done with a Gold Pass.

Also think its disgusting the amount of people that give verbal abuse and dirty looks at Gold Pass holders. Showmasters need to be aware of this.

Edited by Avengers7
  • Like 3

• Moderators

I've had gold the last 3 or 4 shows I've gone to, I've never experienced anything overly dramatic, you do get the odd dirty look when u get priority at things, and I've heard the odd comments made by folks in the queues

• Like 2

I've had gold the last 3 or 4 shows I've gone to, I've never experienced anything overly dramatic, you do get the odd dirty look when u get priority at things, and I've heard the odd comments made by folks in the queues

That's really sad of people.

This is my first LFCC but have been to many conventions with VIP and press passes and have never had one thing said.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks for the responses.

What naughty people re the comments however is it people that have bought tickets on the door and unaware of how gold passes work?

Yeh more than likely people who just don't understand the concept of it perhaps, it's never bothered me to be fair. Besides that's what I've paid my hard earned cash for so I'm entitled to the perks that that come with it!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Not looking forward to the comments then :(

I really wouldn't worry, as I said in 3/4 years of going gold I've only heard a couple of comments and that is just people generally moaning about golds getting priority, it's a great thing to have Enjoy it!!

Besides that's what I've paid my hard earned cash for so I'm entitled to the perks that that come with it!!

Oh absolutely and same here. It's the first time I've gone to a 'con since Panopticon 2000 (Dr Who for those not in the know) and after several years of various financial issues I decided to treat myself and to make the most of it whilst I can. Whether I'll do it again at the next LFCC I attend obviously remains to be seen but that's guest dependent.

have a stan lee picture on sunday in the extra set that was released, but coach from Victoria to back home is at 6.15pm on sunday, Should I be able to get my photo before 5pm? if Im at area of where pics are being taken?

P.S Do not know number as due to tickets not being recieved (grumble...) I have to pic them up.

If I turned up to first shoot on sunday with my ticket should I be able to get my photo in the morning?

• Moderators

have a stan lee picture on sunday in the extra set that was released, but coach from Victoria to back home is at 6.15pm on sunday, Should I be able to get my photo before 5pm? if Im at area of where pics are being taken?

P.S Do not know number as due to tickets not being recieved (grumble...) I have to pic them up.

If I turned up to first shoot on sunday with my ticket should I be able to get my photo in the morning?

The mods have stated that should there be issues relating to travel I.e you're gonna miss your shoot on account of your coach, then you will need to produce so,e documentation to the pit bosses at the photo areas explaining the issue and they'll hopefully be able to get you through the shoot as fast as possible. Stan is doing a shoot from 12:00-13:55 on the Sunday so I'm sure you'll be ok

The mods have stated that should there be issues relating to travel I.e you're gonna miss your shoot on account of your coach, then you will need to produce so,e documentation to the pit bosses at the photo areas explaining the issue and they'll hopefully be able to get you through the shoot as fast as possible. Stan is doing a shoot from 12:00-13:55 on the Sunday so I'm sure you'll be ok

Sound I'll produce coach documentation cheers man, bascially Saturday for me and girlfriend is arrive, get Game of Thrones Autographs, get Stan Lee's on Saturday and then sunday get photo shoot and go home :)

Hi

New to this Forum and LFCC!

I have a photoshoot ticket for Lena Headey on Sunday. My question is - which one am I likely to need to be there for? I have a ticket with a mid 200 number on it and have a standard entry ticket I.e. 11 am entry. Will I need to get there earlier or will it be in the afternoon session at 15.10?

If anyone can help I'd be grateful as I don't want to miss it!

Thanks

Just a quick question I have photo tickets for David Hewlett and Jenna Coleman my numbers are 110 for the fist and 447 for the later. With these numbers can anyone tell me if I am likely to be in the first or second shoots, this is for the Saturday by the way. I guess I could just fall at the end of the first or start of the second on both depending how fast they go.