LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

1. First shoot for sure. The 400 are really just a rough guideline to go by. If you'd rather go in the second Carrie shoot that's no problem, just be there before the second shoot is over.

2. No.

3. Alice is right, unfortunately that's not possible.

4. The car park is run by the venue, I can't answer that. Maybe best give Earls Court a ring tomorrow.

5. Two (plus the little one) won't be a problem. But you will need two tickets for that.

6. That's autographs only. The number on your photosession ticket kind of replaces the autograph VQ ticket.

Thank you so much. I think that has now cementated that we'll be trying to get there very early and have a long day.

Love the fact that I can have her with me in the photo's at no extra cost. Out of interest, at what age do you start having to pay for children?

iBush39, regarding #3 that would not be possible. Each guest is carefully scheduled, and when they're not doing photoshoots they will be signing or having a break. Plus the photographers for the areas would be unavailable (they would be probably also be taking a well deserved break during the gaps).

Thanks for your quick reply, and only from the other side of the Loughor bridge. Scarlets!

If I have a photoshoot with Robert Hays, would I be allowed to throw water over myself (like his drinking problem in Airplane?)

The rule of thumb is that "babes in arms" don't cost extra.

I wouldn't recommend throwing water over yourself. Water trails in busy places can be dangerous, just think of someone slipping. That won't go over that well.

I take it Dave Gibbons' signing time from 16:00 onwards will be over in EC1-BH after his talks in the comic guests area or will it be in EC2? Will it be open queue, VQ or only accessible if people have been to his talk?

Thanks

Comics area to the best of my knowledge. I have not heard of any limitations like VQ or talk attendees only.

Hoping there'll be a new schedule published before I set off tomorrow lunch time, then I can do some reshuffling on the train!!!

Very unlikely. Everyone but me is at the show already. You might find a few adjustments on the day possibly or some announcements posted here, but a completely new schedule likely won't be posted.

As Natalie Dormer is no longer able to attend is there a possibility that guests who have one photo session late in the day on saturday (e.g sherilyn fenn, helen slater etc) might have additional earlier shoots added as there's now a large amount of photoshoot time available?

Please check the schedules on the day. There may be extra shoots, but it's also very possible that this is used as extra wiggle room.

Shouldn't be Update 4, what with Natalie Dormer canceling and Summer Glau, not able to make Friday preview.

As I said above, that is really unlikely to happen now.

Will an updated schedule be released today before the event kicks off? I understand that you guys are insanely busy, so I totally understand if there won't be. I'd just like to know one way or the other so I can plan accordingly :smile:

Will an updated schedule be released today before the event kicks off? I understand that you guys are insanely busy, so I totally understand if there won't be. I'd just like to know one way or the other so I can plan accordingly :smile:

I have answered this two posts above you. Highly unlikely that there will be one online. No amount of asking will change that, really. ;) Please check the boards at the event.

V4 please with Comic Zone Stage added and other adjustments. :clap: If we are getting an updated table, please inform us early. :whistling:

Just print off the talk times given in the comic topic please, that is the best solution.

Doing an update is a lot of work and the Stan Lee pre-signing is starting in just a little over an hour. Everyone who has access to update the file is extremely busy now.

Would love to know when the Isaac / sibel photoshoots will be - I can't buy till I know they don't clash

I have requested those times and will add them when I have info.

But the sales table should have the time tables up too (at least somewhere close), so you will know before you buy.

Are these to be updated with last nights changes and additions? Thanks

I have answered this two posts above you. Highly unlikely that there will be one online. No amount of asking will change that, really. ;) Please check the boards at the event.

I was sure that "when's the third Stan Lee session?" would be the question I answered most for this event. But you guys are really doing your best to prove me wrong. :lol:

I have requested the times for the new sessions and will add them manually to the post as soon as I hear back. But I do not have access to the schedule file, so there will likely not be a V4.

• Like 1

The 3rd batch of tickets sold will be seen in the latter part of session 2. All batches were numbered sequentially for the day they're on and will be called by number, not by which set of tickets they were sold in.

I have number 1398. I'll be last ;)

Thanks for the info

Edited by LFCC_visitor

The 3rd batch of tickets sold will be seen in the latter part of session 2. All batches were numbered sequentially for the day they're on and will be called by number, not by which set of tickets they were sold in.

I have number 1398. I'll be last ;)

Thanks for the info

I'm 1466, I'm so far behind you I'll be a dot in the distance ;)

I take it Dave Gibbons' signing time from 16:00 onwards will be over in EC1-BH after his talks in the comic guests area or will it be in EC2? Will it be open queue, VQ or only accessible if people have been to his talk?

Thanks

The talks for Dave Gibbons will be in the Comic Stage Area in the main EC2 hall, but everything else will be in the Comic Zone in EC1-BH, and yes, open queue. Anyone is welcome to get anything signed from him, but please be aware of the time constraints, as he will only have a little while after the talks. :-)

Edited by Purepotential
  • Like 1

Can anyone tell me when Stan Lee's 3rd photoshoot time is on Saturday?

thanks!

As stated just a couple of posts above yours tickets for Stan's third session will be called towards the end of the second slot. Tickets are numbered consecutively.