LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

• Moderators

Hi,

This will be my first time attending LFCC and my partner has 10 photo shoots on Saturday. I have worked out a plan that should mean he gets them all on time and I was just wondering if someone could look it over for me, thanks :)

10:05-10:30 Milo Ventimiglia (Ticket No. 40)

10:25- 10:40 David Hewlett (Ticket No. 8)

10:25-11:20 Lena Headley (Ticket No. 40)

11:30-12:10 Robert Knepper (Ticket No. 23)

11:45-12:25 David Wenham (Ticket No.17)

13:00-13:15 Glen Morshower (Ticket No. 3)

14:00-14:40 Terry Farrell (Buy on the Day)

14:40-15:10 Kristian Nairn (Ticket No. 46)

15:00-15:25 Michael Madsen (Ticket No. 24)

17:25-17:55 Natalie Dormer (Ticket No. 149)

Your plan looks good to me!!

Hi,

This will be my first time attending LFCC and my partner has 10 photo shoots on Saturday. I have worked out a plan that should mean he gets them all on time and I was just wondering if someone could look it over for me, thanks :)

10:05-10:30 Milo Ventimiglia (Ticket No. 40)

10:25- 10:40 David Hewlett (Ticket No. 8)

10:25-11:20 Lena Headley (Ticket No. 40)

11:30-12:10 Robert Knepper (Ticket No. 23)

11:45-12:25 David Wenham (Ticket No.17)

13:00-13:15 Glen Morshower (Ticket No. 3)

14:00-14:40 Terry Farrell (Buy on the Day)

14:40-15:10 Kristian Nairn (Ticket No. 46)

15:00-15:25 Michael Madsen (Ticket No. 24)

17:25-17:55 Natalie Dormer (Ticket No. 149)

Your plan looks good to me!!

Yes, looks good. If you are running tight with the three morning ones tell crew you have the others.

Hey peeps..I cant see Jenna in the sched for Sat at all??? so i have no idea what time my shoot is? also the stan lee photo shoots are marked on tickets as "extra" but on the sched they are marked 1& 2? So I assume 2 is the extra?

as my nephew is coming and his Mum is driving him for his Stan lee photo op so need to tell them what session they are in.

(they are not tech savy)

Thank you :smile::clap:

• Moderators

Hey peeps..I cant see Jenna in the sched for Sat at all??? so i have no idea what time my shoot is? also the stan lee photo shoots are marked on tickets as "extra" but on the sched they are marked 1& 2? So I assume 2 is the extra?

as my nephew is coming and his Mum is driving him for his Stan lee photo op so need to tell them what session they are in.

(they are not tech savy)

Thank you :smile::clap:

Jenna has 2 sessions both in area C, 10.15 and 17.00 - which one you are in will depend on your ticket number as described in the first post.

Stan's photos will be split up by number in the same way as all others - the numbers were continuous through the 3 sets of photoshoots sold.

Has Robert Hays not got a shoot for Friday? I can only see a Saturday and Sunday one.

Not everyone has a shoot all days.

Any news on the Anthony Stewart Head photo session front?

I swear, we are really not keeping news back on purpose. ;) An update will be posted once all reshuffling has been done.

• Like 2

Getting a little concerned that the times for the guest photo shoots with props/green screen have not yet been announced, especially when they were apparently due to appear on Monday. Hope there isn’t a problem?

Getting a little concerned that the times for the guest photo shoots with props/green screen have not yet been announced, especially when they were apparently due to appear on Monday. Hope there isn’t a problem?

No, there isn't a problem. It will be up soon. One missing call can set off a whole string of events.

• Like 1

Quick question re. gold passes and priority for photoshoots (it's the first time I've had a Gold Pass): if a guest has two photoshoots in the same day, can I go to the first one if I want, even if my ticket is high numbered? Or do GP still have to wait for our number? Cheers.

Quick question re. gold passes and priority for photoshoots (it's the first time I've had a Gold Pass): if a guest has two photoshoots in the same day, can I go to the first one if I want, even if my ticket is high numbered? Or do GP still have to wait for our number? Cheers.

With a gold pass you can go whenever you like, you will be ushered to the front of the queue.

• Like 1

slight issue maybe on sunday

Ian Beattie is at 12.30 in E

kate dickie is 12.45 at E

Finn Jones 12.15 at c

Finn Jones + Gethin 12.25 at c

Gethin at 12.40 at c

If your a game of thrones fan, and want all these, impossible no?

2 seperate photo areas roughly the same time?

With a gold pass you can go whenever you like, you will be ushered to the front of the queue.

Thanks Mark, good to know.