LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

The last point in FAQ on the first page says:

"3) If you have a clash between a paid for talk and a photo session ... This is the only kind of swap that will be allowed. It has to be a photosession and a paid for talk...."

Does this also apply if you have two paid for talks clashing? The Jenna Colemen and Battlestar Galactica talks clash for me on Saturday, so I was hoping to the trade in the Jenna tickets at the sales desk and exchange them for the Doctor Who talk later in the day (and pay the extra £15 obviously!).

Is this something I'm allowed to do? It seems a little unfair that if a paid for photo shoot and a paid for talk clash you have an alternate option, but if it's two paid for talks you don't!

Let me double check on this, but it should be okay. Actually I think you were the first one to ask about this, that's why it never came up. The emphasis for the FAQ was more on the "paid for" part of the talks. There's no swapping if you have a clash with a free talk tat you'd like to see.

Oh I'd totally understand if it was a paid for talk and a free talk. Then it's your choice to go for the one you paid for or the one you didn't, not quite the same the same choice when they're both paid for though :)

Thanks for checking this out for me!

Confirmation: you are good, this swap is possible too. I'll go and amend the FAQ.

Hi everyone can anyone give me some help on this many thanks

I have tickets for david hewllet and jenna coleman on Saturday my photo numbers are 110 and 447 both have split shoots any ideas if I will be in the first or second as I think I could be at the end of the first or start of the second going on the 400 an hour method

cheers

Edited by DARK NEWFI

Hi everyone can anyone give me some help on this many thanks

I have tickets for david hewllet and jenna coleman on Saturday my photo numbers are 110 and 447 both have split shoots any ideas if I will be in the first or second as I think I could be at the end of the first or start of the second going on the 400 an hour method

cheers

As stated in the first post - the estimate is 400 tickets per hour. We really can't make any promises if the photographer will make it up to 480 for that shoot. ;) For the 110 ticket you'll definitely be in the first shoot. With 447 it is possible that you make the first shoot, but that's really not guaranteed. As I said elsewhere, the mods are accepting donations for a crystal ball. Then we can answer more exact. ;)

On Sunday there isn't a 3rd photo shoot for Stan Lee which I have tickets for..? Also what happens if I've paid for a talk and one if my photoshoots is during the talk ? Thanks for any help

There's only two shoots for Stan. When you get through will be determined by your ticket number. If you have tickets marked for the third one you'll be towards the end of the time given in the schedule for the second one.

What happens when a paid for talk clashes with a shoot has been explained in the mini FAQ in the first shoot. ;) If you don't want to give up either then I'm afraid the only other way to handle this is to leave the talk earlier/go in later.

• Moderators

Im just doublechecking if the goldpass lets you take any of the shoots on the day your ticket is valid. For instance if I have a Stan Lee shoot on Saturday then I can take any session? (Thats how it has been before)

Yes that is still the case

Photo shoot

Now the schedule is up do I have to book a slot? I already have a ticket. Or do I just turn up and hope for the best? Thanks sorry new to this

The number on your ticket determines when you'll be called through. They work on approximately 100 every 15mins or so. Tickets will be called in batches like 1-50 then 1-100 etc. You join the queue any time after your number has been called. So if you have number 210 you'd go through approx 30mins after the shoot starts and when the crew call 1-250 etc.

I have a clash with my Carrie Fisher (16:00-16:25) and Summer Glau (16:20--16:45) photoshoots clashing with my Stan Lee talk (16:00-16:40). I could upgrade to early bird and go to the morning shoot, but my Summer Glau ticket has no 215, and since the shoot is half an hour there's a good chance I won't be able to get in in the morning. Don't know about the Carrie Fisher ticket yet, since I haven't picked it up yet from the post office.

What do I do? Will they let me in at the morning photoshoots if I explain the situation?

Photo shoot

Now the schedule is up do I have to book a slot? I already have a ticket. Or do I just turn up and hope for the best? Thanks sorry new to this

The number on your ticket determines when you'll be called through. They work on approximately 100 every 15mins or so. Tickets will be called in batches like 1-50 then 1-100 etc. You join the queue any time after your number has been called. So if you have number 210 you'd go through approx 30mins after the shoot starts and when the crew call 1-250 etc.
100 in 15 mins? I might just make carries first shoot then :dance:

A friend I'm going with has number 400+ something for Natalie Dormer, but she has clashes over the time of Natalie's second shoot slot, if she explained it to a crew member would she be able to do the first Natalie slot or is it mostly tough luck and try your chances later? :)