LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

• Moderators

QS can I just query, as a gold pass we obviously won't have a talk ticket however the only talk I'm wanting to do over the weekend is the Battlestar talk however I have got photos with David Wenham and Gethin Anthony at the same time, will I be able to get these tickets swapped or not?

QS can I just query, as a gold pass we obviously won't have a talk ticket however the only talk I'm wanting to do over the weekend is the Battlestar talk however I have got photos with David Wenham and Gethin Anthony at the same time, will I be able to get these tickets swapped or not?

David's shoot starts 15 minutes before the talk. With a Gold Pass you'll be in and out there in way less than 15 minutes. That won't fall under this exception, sorry. Let me check on the other one.

• Like 1

2 sessions for Ian, maybe if interested in the talk too then go to session 1, and visa versa if not bothered about the talk.. however many ways they do the schedule something will clash. Too many things going on this year for there to be no clashes.

Can the Jemma Redgrave photoshoot be moved earlier or later so it doesn't clash with the Jenna Coleman talk or the Sherlocked talk as I'm going to both so I won't be able to use my photoshoot ticket now.

And if I was lucky enough to attend the special Sherlock signing where would that be taking place?

Also at what times will the prop photoshoots be taking place including the emperor's throne?

• Moderators

Can the Jemma Redgrave photoshoot be moved earlier or later so it doesn't clash with the Jenna Coleman talk or the Sherlocked talk as I'm going to both so I won't be able to use my photoshoot ticket now.

And if I was lucky enough to attend the special Sherlock signing where would that be taking place?

Also at what times will the prop photoshoots be taking place including the emperor's throne?

Sherlock talk is on the super stage at 12:45

Jemma Redgrave's talk has already been moved to avoid a clash with Jenna Coleman. If you're still seeing the old time please refresh your page.

The last signing after a talk was in the talk area, it should be the same here.

Info about the prop shoots with the guests will be posted Monday. If there's no shoots with guests going on the prop shoots run continously during the day.

Jemma Redgrave's talk has already been moved to avoid a clash with Jenna Coleman. If you're still seeing the old time please refresh your page.

The last signing after a talk was in the talk area, it should be the same here.

Info about the prop shoots with the guests will be posted Monday. If there's no shoots with guests going on the prop shoots run continously during the day.

Thanks, I was worried where the Sherlock signing may take place. And look forward to tomorrow to find out about the prop photoshoots! I see that the Jemma Redgrave will be after Jenna Coleman and before Sherlocked but only with a gap of about ten minutes. It won't be enough time to run from Earls Court 1 to Earls Court 2 and then back to Earls Court 1 again.

Unfortunately people will have to make choices. Not every talk/shoot etc can be moved to please everyone.

thats true but for future reference can you make sure that things from the same fandom don't clash E.G jenna talk and jemma photo even though you have changed it now as there are loads of people who would pick everything to do with that one fandom if you get what i mean

• Moderators

It's done as much as possible. With this many things going on, mistakes can happen or things can be overlooked.

It's not 100% possible either way, especially if someone covers many different fandoms.

Out of curiosity, where is the Game of Thrones screening happening? Can't seem to find its location anywhere. Sorry if its been answered already.

Main stage in EC2 Main Hall

Had a feeling it was. Thank you!

Okay, I've added a mini FAQ. ;)

Also I have an update regarding swaps:

If you have a clash between a paid for talk and a photo session that is only happening one time that day please go to the sales desk and you'll be allowed to swap one of them against another ticket (same price or pay the difference in addition). You must bring both tickets with you. This is the only kind of swap that will be allowed. It has to be a photosession and a paid for talk. Free talks are not being taken into consideration, sorry. If you have photosessions clashing please proceed as always, let crew know you have the other one and they'll get you through as fast as possible.

Hi QS

Thanks for mini FAQ. Does the same ticket swap apply to two paid for talks which have overlap i.e. GOT (superstage) and Ian MacD (main stage) on Sunday?