LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

ah ok i see....well my ticket numbers are as follows:

SATURDAY

JOHN HURT - 400

CARRIE FISHER - 165

SUNDAY -

STAN LEE - 430

SHERILYN FENN 37

Great layout, ill be printing these off and highlighting the shoots and talks i want to go to so i know what times etc.. i have questions though and im sorry if ive missed them.

I have tickets for John hurt and carrie fisher on the saturday, they have two photoshoot sessions...can i go to either one...if i miss the 1st one can i go to the 2nd?? is there a specific one i HAVE to go to??

Same for sunday, i got an extra ticket for stan lee when they released them at £45, he has 2 shoots the sunday so can i go to either of those aswel??

if im free to go to any of the shoots that have 2 sessions then i can plan my times to go to each one and fit the talks/autographs in between those.

Depends what ticket numbers you have. As a general rule the first session is numbers 1 to around 400. If your tickets are in that range you can go to either session. If it's over 400 you'll only be able to go to the second session.

Edited by teabelly83

SATURDAY

JOHN HURT - 400

CARRIE FISHER - 165

SUNDAY -

STAN LEE - 430

SHERILYN FENN 37

Ok. So your John Hurt one may get you into the first session (depends what they get up to) but you could use it in the second session. Your Carrie one will be first session but you can go to the second if you want to. You can go any time after your number is called and that includes carrying over to a second session.

Your Stan Lee one will prob be first session as that is nearly 2 hours long so they'll get up to around the 800 mark then I expect. BUt again you could use it in the second session. Sherilyn is only doing one session so you'd go to that.

• Like 1

Ok thats brilliant thnk you...going by that then, if i can maybe get into either of the photoshoots then i shouldnt have any clashes at all :)

SATURDAY

JOHN HURT - 400

CARRIE FISHER - 165

SUNDAY -

STAN LEE - 430

SHERILYN FENN 37

Ok. So your John Hurt one may get you into the first session (depends what they get up to) but you could use it in the second session. Your Carrie one will be first session but you can go to the second if you want to. You can go any time after your number is called and that includes carrying over to a second session.

Your Stan Lee one will prob be first session as that is nearly 2 hours long so they'll get up to around the 800 mark then I expect. BUt again you could use it in the second session. Sherilyn is only doing one session so you'd go to that.

Ok thats brilliant thnk you...going by that then, if i can maybe get into either of the photoshoots then i shouldnt have any clashes at all :)

SATURDAY

JOHN HURT - 400

CARRIE FISHER - 165

SUNDAY -

STAN LEE - 430

SHERILYN FENN 37

If you're unsure just ask one of the crew in the photo area. They'll have a better idea of what numbers they're expecting for each session and what ticket numbers they'll get up to. Obviously if all 400+ from the first session decided to do the second instead then there would be problems but I don't think anything like that has ever happened.

• Like 1

still no news on the Dave Prpwse green screen shoot, or am I missing it?

That's one of those we don't have an update on, correct.

Cool, no pressure...just checking that I hadn't missed it lol. Thanks QS :smile:

its a longshot i know but the star trek and Stargate talks clash. Its killing me as i want to attend both. I cant be the only one. Wish you could make one a bit earlier and the other a bit later. Even by 10 mins each way so people could attend both.

Think I'm ok, got 1 clash but I have a low Michael Madsen photo ticket and a high Natalie one! Just hope I can get from one place to the other with a couple of children with me

I have two kids with me and trust me, it is definitely possible. You may have to bribe them though! LOL!

• Like 1

Think I'm ok, got 1 clash but I have a low Michael Madsen photo ticket and a high Natalie one! Just hope I can get from one place to the other with a couple of children with me

I have two kids with me and trust me, it is definitely possible. You may have to bribe them though! LOL!

Haha, thanks! Mine are 3 and 4, they have their birthday money to spend! Can always tell them they can't meet the doctor who guests if they don't listen lol Edited by dreampixie

Haha, thanks! Mine are 3 and 4, they have their birthday money to spend! Can always tell them they can't meet the doctor who guests if they don't listen lol

Mine are 8 and 10. Usually bribe my son with time in the game zone!

yeah thats great, i will do that. ill go for the first photoshoots then and just ask a member if i can get in that one with the ticket, if they say no ill just go get autographs and wait for the 2nd shoot.

SATURDAY

JOHN HURT - 400

CARRIE FISHER - 165

SUNDAY -

STAN LEE - 430

SHERILYN FENN 37

If you're unsure just ask one of the crew in the photo area. They'll have a better idea of what numbers they're expecting for each session and what ticket numbers they'll get up to. Obviously if all 400+ from the first session decided to do the second instead then there would be problems but I don't think anything like that has ever happened.

its a longshot i know but the star trek and Stargate talks clash. Its killing me as i want to attend both. I cant be the only one. Wish you could make one a bit earlier and the other a bit later. Even by 10 mins each way so people could attend both.

I'm not sure where you see a Stargate talk ... do you mean the Atlantis talk by any chance? That's not Stargate. That's a talk for a show called "Atlantis" ;) (which clashes with the Doctor Who talk unfortunately :( ).

I'm not sure where you see a Stargate talk ... do you mean the Atlantis talk by any chance? That's not Stargate. That's a talk for a show called "Atlantis" ;) (which clashes with the Doctor Who talk unfortunately :( ).

I was just about to say that. The Atlantis talk is not a talk featuring David Hewlett.