LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Not sure if this has been answered. I've pre booked a Robert Emms shoot but have to leave at 3 on the Sunday. The shoot is after 4. Is there anything that can be done?

I don't think so.

I have photo shoots for all three Atlantis guests, but can't attend any of them for the same reason. It's just bad luck.

Will all photoshoots be called and grouped from lowest ticket to highest?
I've had problems in the past where I've had clashed and had very low ticket numbers (within the first 10) and the organizers were quite rude about letting me near the front of the queue.

Hi, this will be my first LFCC and I've bought 10 photoshoots for Saturday. I've worked out I can fit them all in if I can:

- Use my Michael Madsen ticket no. 151 on the 2nd shoot (3-3.30)

- Use my Jenna Coleman ticket no. 56 on the 2nd shoot (4.55 - 5.55)

- Use my Natalie Dormer ticket no. 417 on the 1st shoot (10.45 - 11.35)

Do any previous attendees think that will be a problem?

• Moderators

Photoshoots will be CALLED in number order. They will not be 'grouped' as such. Low ticket numbers just mean you can join the queue earlier, not that you will be necessarily at the front.

If you have a clash that requires it, you will be moved closer to the front. Otherwise you get the place in the queue that you get.

• Moderators

Hi, this will be my first LFCC and I've bought 10 photoshoots for Saturday. I've worked out I can fit them all in if I can:

You will definitely be able to use all tickets on the 2nd shoots. Your Natalie ticket it will depend on how quickly they get through if they call as high as that. (It isn't impossible.)

You will definitely be able to use all tickets on the 2nd shoots. Your Natalie ticket it will depend on how quickly they get through if they call as high as that. (It isn't impossible.)

Was going to ask about this, good to know can go to 2nd photoshoot if need be, have no clashes that way :)

There is no photo shoot for Sharni Vinson on the Saturday schedule but she is due to do all three days

She is listed on Saturday

25i97jo.png

11:25-11:30 :)

Thank you :) feeling tired so didn't see it

No problem! :D only 5/10 minute shoot, so make sure you're there on time!

I'll be there, need to check my tickets as I've got Lena too but I'll get to Sharni if it's only short

• Moderators

He was announced after this schedule was posted. There have been a few other issues that have cropped up so he will likely be added when the updated schedule is sorted.

• Like 1

• Moderators

How does the Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew shoot work? Is it on sale on the day? On sale on the Friday? How much? Any ideas....? Sorry if it's already been answered somewhere?

Any shoots that were not on sale online will be on sale from Friday opening, along with any remaining tickets from all the shoots that WERE on sale online (and didn't sell out).

Prices have yet to be announced for double shots.

I don't think that someone already reported that in here. I plan to attend the Jenna Coleman talk but I also want to go to the Sherlocked preview which is around the same time. Do you think we will have enough time to join the queue or should we leave the talk earlier in order to grab a ticket?

Overall I'm happy with the schedule, but I do think I have a clash between 2 of my photo sessions but not 100%. I saying this because I've looked at my photo tickets again and seen my summer glau shoot ticket number is 319, which summer glau photo session does that mean I go to. If is summer's Saturday afternoon shoot then I do have a clash because I also am having a pic with Amy "Lita" Dumas as her photo session starts at 13:45 and Summer Glau's afternoon shoot starts at 14:20. Presume if I have a clash between Amy and Summer, I go to Amy's shoot 1st as it starts 1st, then go to summer's shoot as soon as I'm done at Amy's

Have to be fit also for my mad dash between halls at the end of the day as my Brooke "Tessmacher" Adams shoot is at 16:30 in ec2 and the free wrestling talk is at 17:00 in ec1

Summer Glau is morning session. Roughly 400 tickets per hour for a one hour shoot.

Thanks for this. means I wont have any clashes at all when I come to the convention. Summer Glau will be my 1st photo shoot at 9:30, then straight to Lena Headey's photoshoot as that is at 10:20 am, then a 2 hour gap to have a look round the convention, the sherlocked talk at lunchtime, then as soon as that is finished, straight to Amy "Lita" Dumas photo shoot, then about a 2 and a half hour gap to my final photoshoot with brooke "tessmacher" adams, then the wrestling talk. after the wresling talk ill be off home