Guest Cancelleation - Diana Muldaur

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Diana Muldaur has had to cancel her appearance at LFCC.

We wish her all the best, we have just arranged for her to attend our winter LFCC so you will be able to meet her there.

Anyone with a photo shoot will be automatically refunded as soon as possible.

I know I am saying this whilst gutted and quite angry but please Showmasters listen to this feedback - I was only going for Diana Muldaur (I know that is my choice) but we fans have to book travel and hotels to get to your events. If we pay in advance it makes it more cost effective. I cannot believe that Ms Muldaur has just cancelled today (I apologise if I am wrong) so please post cancellations as soon as you are aware so that fans like me are not left with a 300 mile train trip to London to stay in a hotel just to look at the dealers tables.

• Like 1

I know I am saying this whilst gutted and quite angry but please Showmasters listen to this feedback - I was only going for Diana Muldaur (I know that is my choice) but we fans have to book travel and hotels to get to your events. If we pay in advance it makes it more cost effective. I cannot believe that Ms Muldaur has just cancelled today (I apologise if I am wrong) so please post cancellations as soon as you are aware so that fans like me are not left with a 300 mile train trip to London to stay in a hotel just to look at the dealers tables.

I'm pretty sure they already post them as soon as possible :) it sucks to find out someone cancelled, but there's really not much they can do about it :)

• Like 2