Photoshoot ticket number?

Ive had mixed opinions off people concerning what significance the number at the top right corner of the ticket means? Most of my tickets are single digit numbers, does that mean ill be in first for Lena Headey, Robert Knepper, Pedro Pascal and Natalie dormer??

Thanks guys

Yes though you'll be behind Gold pass holders. Bigger shoots are normally called in batches and that's the number on your ticket. You can join the queue any time after your number is called as long as you're there before the shoot finishes.

But for example, if my ticket is number 3, would someone with say 73 be ahead of me or do i have priority? Thanks

They'd likely call 1-50, so technically even your no 3 could be 50th in queue (after all the gold/silver passes).

But for example, if my ticket is number 3, would someone with say 73 be ahead of me or do i have priority? Thanks

If you have 3 then you will be one of the first through (after golds/silver etc) provided you're there when the shoot starts. If you turn up at the end you could be after number 300. Don't worry, you have a ticket you'll get a photo as long as you are there before the shoot ends.

That is extremely lame but thankyou for clearing that up for me

Doing it in exact number order would be a nightmare, this way they try and be as fair as possible.

sorry if this is obvious ive never been before but is Stan Lee photo shoot unnumbered and you have to queue as long as it takes? thanks

No all photo tickets should have a number on them. He will be doing a few sessions each day (possibly 3) and they will be no more than an hour each. What number you have will determine which session you can go to. Session one will be something like 1-400, session 2 401-800 approximately etc.

Thanks a lot, ive had a look at my ticket and theres a number in the 500s for fri above the price of the ticket then one for sunday is over the 1000 so that must be the numbers? thanks a lot for putting my mind at ease :)

Yes it is. When the schedule is released there should be an explanation of which ticket numbers will go in which timed group.

• Like 1

Will there be some sort of notification when the comic gold and silver etc have had their photos and when it just goes to regular tickets ? As I'm about number 171 for Stan.

Gold will have a separate queue. The crew member will call you into the regular queue, and you'll most likely be in the 4th/5th batch called.