Latest Guest Announcement - RALPH MACCHIO

Con retirement are you mad I have been doing these cons since 2009 and never get board of them I would never consider retiremernt

Oh trust me, I don't want to, but have to due to health issues. Perhaps I'll make LFCCW my last one instead...

Edited by Tina197

• 2 weeks later...

With this year being the 30th anniversary of The Karate Kid, my favourite movie of all time, there is no better time to get the cast together for a reunion.

Ralph Macchio - Daniel

William Zabka - Johnny
Elisabeth Shue - Ali

Martin Kove - Kreese
Ron Thomas - Bobby
Chad McQueen - Dutch

Tony O'Dell - Jimmy

Larry B. Scott - Jerry

Randee Heller - Lucille

Pat E. Johnson - Referee

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS.

Who's with me?!

• Like 1

With this year being the 30th anniversary of The Karate Kid, my favourite movie of all time, there is no better time to get the cast together for a reunion.

Ralph Macchio - Daniel

William Zabka - Johnny

Elisabeth Shue - Ali

Martin Kove - Kreese

Ron Thomas - Bobby

Chad McQueen - Dutch

Tony O'Dell - Jimmy

Larry B. Scott - Jerry

Randee Heller - Lucille

Pat E. Johnson - Referee

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS.

Who's with me?!

I'd give anything for Elisabeth Shue

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot wait to meet Ralph! I adore the Karate Kid movies, KK1 is my favourite movie of all time. Even though I'm more of a Cobra Kai fan myself, I've always wanted to meet Mr Macchio. Seriously excited! How awesome would it be to get some of the other cast there! (especially Billy Zabka and Martin Kove)

unfortuantely Billy Zabka and Martin Kove will not be attending this as far as I know, hopefully they can come over next year!

Cannot wait to meet Ralph! I adore the Karate Kid movies, KK1 is my favourite movie of all time. Even though I'm more of a Cobra Kai fan myself, I've always wanted to meet Mr Macchio. Seriously excited! How awesome would it be to get some of the other cast there! (especially Billy Zabka and Martin Kove)

unfortuantely Billy Zabka and Martin Kove will not be attending this as far as I know, hopefully they can come over next year!

I didn't think so. It would've been great though.

Do you think Ralph would be offended if I cosplayed as Johnny Lawrence for the photo op?

What makes you think they will be not attending? Something they posted online?

• 3 weeks later...

I asked their managers.

What makes you think they will be not attending? Something they posted online?

The fact that Showmasters would have announced it by now and the actors would have announced it on twitter if they were attending by now considering the fact they'd have to make sure their passports etc were in order?

I'm hoping that Ralph won't be in one of those bunkers and also that he'll be the same as Corey Feldman was back in 2011 and Sean Astin two years ago in that table pics will be allowed. Course, this is merely wishful thinking on my part as like with any guest its all subjective, but in my opinion both Ralph and Alan are headliners, perhaps thats because I'm a child of the eighties (although I was actually born in the seventies) so for me this is a HUGE deal.

But, alas, we won't know until the day.

perhaps thats because I'm a child of the eighties (although I was actually born in the seventies) so for me this is a HUGE deal.

See I'm only a year younger than you, but don't think I've ever seen it. I'm aware of the main characters, but that's really all.

I think my younger sister may have been a fan.

perhaps thats because I'm a child of the eighties (although I was actually born in the seventies) so for me this is a HUGE deal.

See I'm only a year younger than you, but don't think I've ever seen it. I'm aware of the main characters, but that's really all.

I think my younger sister may have been a fan.

I highly recommend that you do, but PLEASE do not watch the remake. The original eighties version is practically flawless, but yep.