ROUGH LFCC Layout

To quote Doc Brown...

"Please excuse the crudity of this model. I didn't have time to build it to scale or paint it."

[reveals intricate tabletop model of Earls Court] :dance:

Love this :)

Thank for all the info showmasters! You are doing a fantabulous job :thumbup:

In the past you paid for the prop photos where they were taken.

Thanks for this guys will be a great help. Might be a daft question but is the sales section opposite the main entrance where we can buy photoshoot tickets if not sold out? If so is this also the place for prop photo payment?

I noticed a comment on here not long ago confirming you pay for the prop shoot at the prop area when you go to have it taken, but for photoshoots with the guests go to the sales section. I'm pretty sure that's right?

On the layout it has sales (opposite main entrance) that's where you buy tickets for paid talks/photoshoots. Prop photos will be paid as you queue for the pic.

Thanks for clearing that up, will help me no end.

This should be fun..

I want Stan Lee whos in one building, but then going to need VQ tickets for a load of guests including a few saturday only in the other building..so..whichever side I go to first, I potentially could end up with very high numbers on the other side..Argh!!!

This should be fun..

I want Stan Lee whos in one building, but then going to need VQ tickets for a load of guests including a few saturday only in the other building..so..whichever side I go to first, I potentially could end up with very high numbers on the other side..Argh!!!

Yep. Good luck with that ;)

This should be fun..

That's the same issue as I have got, I want Stan Lees auto but I also want Carrie Fishers. Everyone else I want probably won't be too bad to get but may have to decide which I want more. That or run between the two halls like a bolt of lightning lol.

This should be fun..

That's the same issue as I have got, I want Stan Lees auto but I also want Carrie Fishers. Everyone else I want probably won't be too bad to get but may have to decide which I want more. That or run between the two halls like a bolt of lightning lol.

Running leads to Too Tall's spider sense :P

• Like 1

Ok so this is probably just me being really stupid, but if I already have an early bird ticket and I want to get a Stan lee Autograph, do I queue outside EC1 and just go straight to his table to get a VQ ticket when I get in or do I have to go somewhere else to collect a VQ ticket? Sorry This is my first time getting (or trying to get) an auto

That's helpful to know and glad all the photoshoots areas are in the same hall, including Stan.

The only thing that looks a little odd is the comic stage not being in the Brompton Hall where the Comic guests are, but I guess with the Super Stage in their space was limited.

Will they hand out maps(like the ones here) at the event itself?

Everything is usually sign posted very well, so you won't get lost without a map :)

Thank you for the info, it's my first BIG convention and i'm not from the UK (I'm from Belgium) so it's always more stress if things aren't in your native language :)

Edited by Diego666