ROUGH LFCC Layout

• Moderators

So if I want to get a Stan auto on Friday, I queue at the normal entrance then go straight to the other area to queue for a VQ ticket ?

If you are paying on the door, correct. If you already have an entry ticket then queue directly at Brompton Hall.

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

Wow can't believe how many photo areas there are, with 23 photos over the weekend it makes me a little anxious

Good luck. Just learn where they all are and be prepared for a lot of fast walking between them :) I'm just hoping there's going to be very clear updates on Stans VT numbers in EC2 to save everyone from having to keep going back and forth between the two all the time to check. I'd say this will be absolutely essential.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wow can't believe how many photo areas there are, with 23 photos over the weekend it makes me a little anxious

Good luck. Just learn where they all are and be prepared for a lot of fast walking between them :) I'm just hoping there's going to be very clear updates on Stans VT numbers in EC2 to save everyone from having to keep going back and forth between the two all the time to check. I'd say this will be absolutely essential.

It has been posted elsewhere that there is the intention to have the current VQ numbers for Stan displayed somewhere in the main hall.

• Moderators

It has been posted elsewhere that there is the intention to have the current VQ numbers for Stan displayed somewhere in the main hall.

Yeh should hopefully be fine, soooo glad I've got a gold pass!!

Yeh should hopefully be fine, soooo glad I've got a gold pass!!

Yeah, me too but don't Golds (I just have an ordinary one) come after Comic Gold and Comic Silver? So I'll still have to keep an eye on what's being called.

Yeah, me too but don't Golds (I just have an ordinary one) come after Comic Gold and Comic Silver? So I'll still have to keep an eye on what's being called.

Yes priority is Comic Gold, Comic Silver and then regular Gold's bought before 22/04/14.

Yes priority is Comic Gold, Comic Silver and then regular Gold's bought before 22/04/14.

Ordered mine on the 11/04/14 so all good. Would like to get him on friday and then not have to worry about going into the other hall on Sat/Sun.

"Each day we will call in order Comic Gold, then Comic Silver and then Standard Gold up to 300. It will work like a regular VQ in that you can join the queue any time after your pass number has been called"

Just reading this, will passes be restricted to exactly when they can queue up? As it mentions a pass number, will it like at DSTL where gold passes had numbers printed on them?

Ordered mine on the 11/04/14 so all good. Would like to get him on friday and then not have to worry about going into the other hall on Sat/Sun.

This is my plan also.

I only have 5 photoshoots so i should be fine. I personally think Michael Madsen and Carrie Fisher (especially) will have busy photoshoots. Do you think they will call us up in batches?

Yes they do. It's my first Con, but I believe they call a certain set of tickets numbers at a time, maybe 30-40, before going on to another batch,

Thanks for this guys will be a great help. Might be a daft question but is the sales section opposite the main entrance where we can buy photoshoot tickets if not sold out? If so is this also the place for prop photo payment?

Thanks for this guys will be a great help. Might be a daft question but is the sales section opposite the main entrance where we can buy photoshoot tickets if not sold out? If so is this also the place for prop photo payment?

I noticed a comment on here not long ago confirming you pay for the prop shoot at the prop area when you go to have it taken, but for photoshoots with the guests go to the sales section. I'm pretty sure that's right?

On the layout it has sales (opposite main entrance) that's where you buy tickets for paid talks/photoshoots. Prop photos will be paid as you queue for the pic.