Guest Days and Prices LFCC 2015

don't know if this has been asked before but, where in the list is Sylvester McCoy?

The list is updated manually and with the gazillion things going on right now Sylvester was overlooked. I'll add him when I have a minute.

okay, no worries! I was just thinking that maybe he cancelled I didn't notice

Newbie question again - sorry. I've looked at the FAQ's section and can't find this info so sorry if it's been asked and answered.

Can we pay for photo shoots on the day? I don't want to pre-book Ken Kirzinger in costume as I really want to attend the Neve Campbell free talk and it partly clashes. There will only be about 25 mins left of his photo shoot when I come out but if I have time and there is time, can I just go up to his section and pay?

Thanks in advance.

Newbie question again - sorry. I've looked at the FAQ's section and can't find this info so sorry if it's been asked and answered.

Can we pay for photo shoots on the day? I don't want to pre-book Ken Kirzinger in costume as I really want to attend the Neve Campbell free talk and it partly clashes. There will only be about 25 mins left of his photo shoot when I come out but if I have time and there is time, can I just go up to his section and pay?

Thanks in advance.

You can either buy them online or a the sales desk on the day. From past shows I would say queueing for the desk would take longer than the 25mins you have and you may have issues with signal etc. at the show.

I would say that 25mins is more than enough time to get from the talk to the shoot if you did decide to buy before the show.