Guest Days and Prices LFCC 2015

Oh wait one more question....how do you know which guest you need a VQ ticket for ???? I know ill need one for robert englund and Neve cambpell but i dont know about the nightmare on elm street guests

Kelly Jo Minter, Robert Rusler, Jennifer Rubin, Ricky Dean Logan, Ronee Blakley

Edited by Pinhead1987

Oh wait one more question....how do you know which guest you need a VQ ticket for ???? I know ill need one for robert englund and Neve cambpell but i dont know about the nightmare on elm street guests

I doubt you will need one for those guys, but the only way to know 100% that you will is if there is a crew member handing them out on the day.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

I doubt you will need one for those guys, but the only way to know 100% that you will is if there is a crew member handing them out on the day.
Yeah dude hopfully not because friday will be my busiest day 3 photo shoots and 8 autographs, want to get my stuff signed before the photoshoots so going to be there very early Edited by Pinhead1987

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember Jorge Garcia from LOST/OUAT has attended an SM event before it would be great to see him back over here

Amaaaaaazing! Get him back SM!

....Should say please :P haha

Edited by only_jay
  • Like 1

Kristin Nairn says he's only there sat and sun on forum and website, but there photoshoots available for the friday? Can anyone confirm if he will or wont be there friday? :)

Can anyone confirm? :)

Sorry, I overlooked that. As I said elsewhere, there's some stuff that just doesn't work out from a mobile in the Paris RER. :lol: I'll try to find out.

Sorry, I overlooked that. As I said elsewhere, there's some stuff that just doesn't work out from a mobile in the Paris RER. :lol: I'll try to find out.

That's alright there's no hurry, just thought I'd re-ask! Thanks for investigating :)

Just noticed that Sylvester McCoy and Ken Colly isnt on the list

They're still not on the list, and Zach Galligan hasn't been added either.

And Malcolm Mcdowell not on there either?

Just noticed that Sylvester McCoy and Ken Colly isnt on the list

They're still not on the list, and Zach Galligan hasn't been added either.

And Malcolm Mcdowell not on there either?

The list is updated manually by the office. Sometimes stuff gets missed.

The mods don't edit here unless asked in case some last minute change has not made it through to us.

I'm pretty sure the comic artists and writers are usually on the list as well.

The comic guest attendance days are added most of the times. It happens very rarely that we get info about sketch prices before, I think that only happened once or twice when an artist registered here. The artists sign for free normally.

The writers had their own topic complete with schedule etc. last year once things were confirmed.