Guest Days and Prices LFCC 2015

Iain Glen's autos and photos are listed as being £20 on here. On the store, his photos are £15. Is it possible to have confirmation on how much his autos will be (£15 or £20). Thanks!

(On the LFCC website page, it's listed as £15 when you click on his photo. I'm assuming it's just a mistake on here then)

Iain Glen's autos and photos are listed as being £20 on here. On the store, his photos are £15. Is it possible to have confirmation on how much his autos will be (£15 or £20). Thanks!

(On the LFCC website page, it's listed as £15 when you click on his photo. I'm assuming it's just a mistake on here then)

I've already posted this elsewhere: should be 15, but I am trying to get this confirmed.

I've already posted this elsewhere: should be 15, but I am trying to get this confirmed.

Sorry!

I understand it most be so frustrating answering the same things more than once, but I genuinely didn't know this had been asked. Thank you though.

Sorry!

I understand it most be so frustrating answering the same things more than once, but I genuinely didn't know this had been asked. Thank you though.

It was asked about 3 posts before yours on this thread. :P

Oh wow. I genuinely had no idea. I posted the original comment from my mobile and just did the 'fast reply' from the first page rather than going to this last page. And when seeing QS' reply I didn't scroll up and see it then either.

Sorry!! :S

No need to be sorry. I'm just teasing haha.

Reading the forums on a mobile can be a pain.

Edited by bonniesrg

So in the story I see that there is a Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass BATCH 2 on sale in the Friday photoshoot section, but she is listed as a guest on Saturday and Sunday only?

Does that mean she'll be there on Friday as well but not sign anything?

So in the story I see that there is a Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass BATCH 2 on sale in the Friday photoshoot section, but she is listed as a guest on Saturday and Sunday only?

Does that mean she'll be there on Friday as well but not sign anything?

It means someone has put the tickets in the wrong section of the store!

Can I just check what with all the e-ticketing still being possible during the show, I assume it will still be possible to buy autograph vouchers from the sales desk using a credit card? And as I have a diamond pass for Sigourney will it be ok to pay for the reduced price second autograph with vouchers? Can't see why it wouldn't but not used vouchers before and it's probably going to be necessary this time. Thanks.

Can I just check what with all the e-ticketing still being possible during the show, I assume it will still be possible to buy autograph vouchers from the sales desk using a credit card? And as I have a diamond pass for Sigourney will it be ok to pay for the reduced price second autograph with vouchers? Can't see why it wouldn't but not used vouchers before and it's probably going to be necessary this time. Thanks.

Yes and yes. I said it before, the webstore remaining active does not mean that the sales desk is going away - especially not considering the autograph vouchers.

Yes and yes. I said it before, the webstore remaining active does not mean that the sales desk is going away - especially not considering the autograph vouchers.

Many thanks.

There are several non star wars guests that are £10

I count loads of Star Wars, 1 Dr Who, 1 Game of Thrones and 1 Aliens (difficult to choose from when you are not interested in Star Wars and Aliens and have already met the other 2 at previous events.