LFCC Talk Entry

The halls will be unloaded.

Thank you for this clarification.

Which also means if you're at one and want to go to the next you have to leave and join the back of the queue that will have already formed and possibly miss out. With tickets at least you knew you'd still be able to get in. Have had this problem at another event.

It's just really lucky that if we had to chose my bf and I could whittle it down to a panel each. I want Star Trek and he'll want Starship Troopers.

If there's that many seats available, then I don't think there'll be any problems with the majority of talks.

But the free talks will take place in EC2 where space is limited and yet there will be more attendees than ever before... I mean, free talks will be filled because they are free and they won't be held on the super stage will they, just the standard one?

What actually is happening on the Super Stage other than the Sherlocked panel?

The Stan Lee panel.

also - isn't queuing up to get a ticket in the morning the same thing. You might not get a ticket if you're not there early enough and you could have used that time productively.

No, at least I can do stuff after and not have to break up my day. I'd know at the beginning or not and plan accordingly.

Well... unless they decide to ticket the free talks it's just something everyone's gunna have to deal with. I don't know... I'm sure it won't be as bad on the day. I'm just a positive being though. Genuinely though, I hope you all get to the talks you want.

Did we ever find out the cost of the Dr who talk?

Also(sorry ) with the Sherlock talk, as this is free can we walk into this one too or do we need the raffle ticket? I'm unsure if the raffle ticket is for the talk or the limited signing. Sorry if this has been answered

Aweseome! Great to see no tickets for free talks just turn up with reasonable time before it starts and wait, which is what I normally do anyway to get a good place :) No need to go to the kind people asking for a ticket for x talk and then maybe due to things not working out not making it to the talk, or spaces already gone hours before anyone is waiting.

• Like 1

I have read the posts and don't think it has been asked but sorry if it has, if you have a paid ticket, is it seated by number i.e. Row 1 1-50, row 2 51-100 ? Or is that just the Game of Thrones commentary (if that is the same like last year)?

I have read the posts and don't think it has been asked but sorry if it has, if you have a paid ticket, is it seated by number i.e. Row 1 1-50, row 2 51-100 ? Or is that just the Game of Thrones commentary (if that is the same like last year)?

That is for all talks.

That is for all talks.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

• Showmasters Admin

Added to the first post.

Queues for talks will not be started until the previous talk has started. All talk areas are much bigger than previous years. There will be free talks on the Super Stage which has over 2000 seats.

• Like 1

Added to the first post.

Queues for talks will not be started until the previous talk has started. All talk areas are much bigger than previous years. There will be free talks on the Super Stage which has over 2000 seats.

That means there won't be people queuing hours beforehand, right?? great news!

Added to the first post.

Yes, that is what it means.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

We can't have the queue for one talk filled with people for the one after.

There simply will not be space for people to queue up hours in advance. There will be just enough space for the next talk and JUST the next talk. Anyone trying to queue for a talk later in the day will be politely asked to leave the queue.

There is plenty of space in the talk areas this year. Talks we had 600 ticket for last year will be on the Super Stage with 2000+ seats this year.

• Like 2

45 minute max waiting time.

Thats not too bad! I guess I prob spent 30mins or so queuing with a talk ticket anyway