• Moderators

There are no tickets being given out - the raffle tickets will only be given out literally as you enter the talk. If you want to see both you'll just have to join the queue for this after you get out of the BSG talk and hope you get in.

I have the Jemma and then Adjoa photoshoot are people aloud to enter this preview event after it has started, I don't mind sitting at the back!!

If you still get in and don't mind being at the back that is usually no problem. But going from the amount of questions and emails about this I wouldn't be surprised if even the super stage ends up being full.

Didn't think I was going to make this when I saw how long the queues were but I joined the back of the line as they were going in and managed to not only get a seat but also a winning raffle ticket which got me an autograph from Steven Moffat. Only pity was in the end no photos were provided as previously announced (although plain pieces of card were made available) had I known I would have come prepared, but a free personalised autograph from Steven Moffat when at one point it looked like I wouldn't even get into the talk can't be a bad thing!

Edited by Count Fooku
  • Like 1

It wasn't quite what I expected, I thought it was going to be a preview of the Sherlocked event in that they would talk about what to expect at Sherlocked but it was more of a Q&A about Sherlock in general. That's not a bad thing of course and it was great to hear from them in person. I'm writing this on a phone but I'll try and give more detail when I get home. Didn't hear every word as the acoustics weren't the best near the back but should be able to give some info in what was talked about.

• Like 1

I got a seat about half way back but struggled to hear much at all - gutted. It was so echoey, the acoustics were awful. Thought it might have just been where I was sitting but I later talked to people down the front who struggled too. So I look forward to hearing what was said!

Managed to get in 2 mins to spare, got close to the front on the left hand side too, I could hear most things but some things were quiet. Won the raffle, by luck, to meet Mark Gatiss, who was wonderful and I think appreciated me mentioning some of his other work, Being Human, besides Sherlock. There also wasn't as many people as I thought there was going to be, I thought it was going to be packed but it wasn't.