Well, we who live not even remotely close to London (because, let's face it, only those who live there - or very close to it -will be able to go) or are not even from England, hope everyone will enjoy this so called "preview".

Alot of people, including myself, are flying from all over Europe to come to London for the LFCC,..what's your point?
So you see? That's what I'm saying: this is an event (the preview) just for those who live near the city or were already planning on going to the LFCC therefore have already bought plane tickets etc - like you. Those who don't live close or weren't already planning on attending the CC aren't able to go with such short notice. I'm not complaining, it's just a fact. It'll be great to meet them, have fun!
  • Like 1

Hi,

unfortunately i can only attend on the Sunday so will be deff missing the talk!

I just wondered if the set will be available to view on the Sunday or will it be removed on the Saturday night?

• Like 1

Well, we who live not even remotely close to London (because, let's face it, only those who live there - or very close to it -will be able to go) or are not even from England, hope everyone will enjoy this so called "preview".

I live 200 miles north of London and im going so this is not specifically true it just requires planning and saving to be able to do it!!!

Edited by ericsdonor
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I know this may already have been answered, but with the signings, if we are picked, are we able to get personal items such as DVD's signed?

This is still being checked,

Depending on the time of my photoshoot and the Doctor Who talk I may get to this. Hope I can see the set at least!

I'm not too worried about it clashing with a Who talk. Because Sherlock is bound to be uber popular, I can't see them wanting to clash both those two events together :)

I just have a Jenna photoshoot to get to as well. And I may possibly buy a few more on the day, so I hope the schedule is up soon :)

• Like 1

Alot of people, including myself, are flying from all over Europe to come to London for the LFCC,..what's your point?
So you see? That's what I'm saying: this is an event (the preview) just for those who live near the city or were already planning on going to the LFCC therefore have already bought plane tickets etc - like you. Those who don't live close or weren't already planning on attending the CC aren't able to go with such short notice. I'm not complaining, it's just a fact. It'll be great to meet them, have fun!

Here...have some cheese!

I live 200 miles north of London and im going so this is not specifically true it just requires planning and saving to be able to do it!!!

I think the point was specifically about the Sherlocked preview not the whole con itself. Any massive Sherlock fans who are desperately waiting for that event, but not already coming to this one, aren't going to be able to suddenly create plans to attend the preview.

• Moderators

I know of people that live pretty far away that are now making the trip because of this. It's not ideal but I don't underestimate how many will travel just for this.

• Like 1

First post updated...

What can be signed: The show will be providing 8x10s or you can get your own item signed should you be luck enough to get one.

I'm glad to hear about this, will be bringing along Jekyll. I love that show :)

First post updated...

What can be signed: The show will be providing 8x10s or you can get your own item signed should you be luck enough to get one.

Thanks! This is good since I don't own any Sherlock stuff, having borrowed the DVDs from a colleague.

And the you will not be able to SIT on the set. It will be roped off. Sorry but the chances of it being damaged are just too high.

I really don't mind, with everything else you're offering with it, I'm hardly going to moan :)