What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

So can someone clarify I'm quite confused, there is a line for the Comic Hall (Prepaid) where you can hand in tickets and get stamped, and one for the EC2 Hall? Or do you go to the EC2 Hall first then make your way to the Comic Hall?

So can someone clarify I'm quite confused, there is a line for the Comic Hall (Prepaid) where you can hand in tickets and get stamped, and one for the EC2 Hall? Or do you go to the EC2 Hall first then make your way to the Comic Hall?

Sorry, I am not sure if I understand your question.

You have tickets?`If you have tickets (and you want to go to Stan Lee first) you can join the prepaid line at the Comic hall. If you don't want to go for Stan first you join the prepaid line at EC 2.

The only instance where you would have to go to EC2 first was if you are buying tickets on the day. Then you need to go there in any case.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thank you i needed that, and yes I have Early Bird tickets, and I do intend on meeting Stan, so I can line up at EC1 instead of lining up for EC2?

Yes, you can join the queue marked as 'E' on the plan in the first post.

• Like 1

I'm a newbie to the London comic con and am fetching my teenage daughter and her friend we are desperate to get stan lees autographs and have got early bird tickets for Saturday and were parkin in the red car park.

can you just clarify for me the red car park is behind ec2 so I need to go park up there then got to the queue at ec1 to get a stan lee virtual ticket then go back out and queue again to get into ec2?

I'm expecting the line for stan lee vitual tickets will be huge so once we get out of this if the earlybird ticket queue has already finished going in do I need to join the normal queue?

Want this to go as smooth as possible but don't want to spend hours queuing to get into ec1 to then do it all over again to get into ec2 to then come back and queue in ec1 to get stan lees autograph.

can anyone give me even a rough idea of just how long and how many times im going to be queuing ?

• Moderators

I'm a newbie to the London comic con and am fetching my teenage daughter and her friend we are desperate to get stan lees autographs and have got early bird tickets for Saturday and were parkin in the red car park.

can you just clarify for me the red car park is behind ec2 so I need to go park up there then got to the queue at ec1 to get a stan lee virtual ticket then go back out and queue again to get into ec2?

I'm expecting the line for stan lee vitual tickets will be huge so once we get out of this if the earlybird ticket queue has already finished going in do I need to join the normal queue?

Want this to go as smooth as possible but don't want to spend hours queuing to get into ec1 to then do it all over again to get into ec2 to then come back and queue in ec1 to get stan lees autograph.

can anyone give me even a rough idea of just how long and how many times im going to be queuing ?

Park.

Join the queue at EC1.

Go in, get your VTs once doors open.

Get your hands stamped on the way out.

You will be able to enter EC2 by the central 'gold pass' doors when you come out - you will not have to join the main queue again. The only real queuing you will have to do after this point is the physical autograph queue, and photoshoot or sales queues if applicable.

• Like 1

Can someone without any tickets arrivee early Saturday morning and purchase an early bird entry ticken ON the day ?

My friends have early bird tickets already, and I wish to go with them, I assume I would need to queue differently to them to gain entry as I have no ticket.. ?

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before or if I posted it in the wrong place but I'm hoping to go tomorrow but I'm nervous about the queues and crowds so I wanted to put my mind at ease.

I was wondering that if I wanted to buy a general

entry ticket at the door for an 11am entry tomorrow, would I be able to buy it before 11am and come back later for 11am? Like if I were to arrive at 9am and buy it then? Or do I have to wait specifically until 11am to buy it? I know you can get the early bird one before 11 for the 9am entry but I'd rather buy the general entry at an early time and come back afterwards without having to queue to buy it again. I hope this made sense. Any info will be appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before or if I posted it in the wrong place but I'm hoping to go tomorrow but I'm nervous about the queues and crowds so I wanted to put my mind at ease.

I was wondering that if I wanted to buy a general

entry ticket at the door for an 11am entry tomorrow, would I be able to buy it before 11am and come back later for 11am? Like if I were to arrive at 9am and buy it then? Or do I have to wait specifically until 11am to buy it? I know you can get the early bird one before 11 for the 9am entry but I'd rather buy the general entry at an early time and come back afterwards without having to queue to buy it again. I hope this made sense. Any info will be appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

Sales only start when the doors open for that specific ticket. Standard will not be sold before 11 AM.

Read some post today saying people have been queuing for hours to get and those that got in the stan lee hall were leaving to go to EC2 couldn't get in even with hand stamp as the hall was full. Im going only to sunday so hope its a bit better tomorrow since traveling 7 hrs to london.

• Like 1

Can I please clarify something for tomorrow.

We will be buying early bird entry on the day and want to meet Stan Lee. Do we line up at line C to main hall, get our ticket then hand it in and get our hand stamped. Do we then go straight to line D at the Stan Lee hall? So we don't have to line up in an entry queue again at the Stan Lee hall? Thanks